Best mp3 mix u have downloaded in the last few months

Hed Kandi - live at El Divino (probably not true, but its wicked whatever :p )

Erick Morillo - live at Pacha

DJ Falcon - live at Groove city (2002?)

All off Soulseek ;)

Robo said:
DrewUK said:

is that good?

Yeah Robo, its bloody excellent :p

I've got another 20% to d/l yet though, but got to wait until next week when i get my broadband back on :rolleyes:

When its done, i'll send you a copy ;)

DrewUK said:
Robo said:
DrewUK said:

is that good?

Yeah Robo, its bloody excellent :p

I've got another 20% to d/l yet though, but got to wait until next week when i get my broadband back on :rolleyes:

When its done, i'll send you a copy ;)

cheers pal.

i didn't even have to ask.

;)

Best thing i got was 100 Old Skool Classics box set of Amazon for £15 then i bought a Cdj1000 and bingo i am loving it..Pity i have already spent £1000's of pound over the years collecting all these tunes on vinyl before this Pioneer jobbie was invented

monkehUK said:
cassius at '*beep* me im famous' august 2003
or
Steve Lawler - essential mix

you wont find better... ;)

Well if cassius is anything like they played on Space terrace in August, i'm finding that comment hard to believe :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: ;)

DrewUK said:
monkehUK said:
cassius at '*beep* me im famous' august 2003
or
Steve Lawler - essential mix

you wont find better... ;)

Well if cassius is anything like they played on Space terrace in August, i'm finding that comment hard to believe :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: ;)

I was there Drew they where muck and i had been looking forward to it for a while

If you wanna try something else, (a bit harder!!) you must check;

Darkraver - Live at sensation black 2003 (only 30min.)

He's a number one Hardcore/Hardstyle Dj, he was a special guest on this major party so his set was very short but the crowd went completely crazy

(You can find it on slsk)

best one i've downloaded recently is planet funks essential mix, I cant believe how good the scumfrogs mix of Double Dee - Shining is... he's made an already wicked tune even better, that dude is one talented mofo... :eek:

Back