Best hotel in San an/bay

The Tagomago in the bay is good. Basic but clean and friendly. You can go b&b and half board. You do get a mixed crowd such as clubbers and pensioners!

We have stayed there 3 times and are going back in 5 weeks.

It's also about 100 meters from the ferry taxi

+1 on Bellamar being quite nice, albeit not that cheap and cheerful.

And how are clubbers and pensioners mutually exclusive categories? Give it ten years and and the first wave of people going in the 80s will be both! :)

Hotel Bellamar. Lovely and wonderful staff. Relaxed and we are still clubbers in our 30's.

Gran Sol was great last year, so going again this year. Didn't notice the cost go up, but then I can't remember exactly what I paid last time.

Gran Sol was great last year, so going again this year. Didn't notice the cost go up, but then I can't remember exactly what I paid last time.

Stopped at Ibiza rocks twice,(well first time was years ago when it was called club paraiso) and also stopped at hotel brisa. This year stopping at club Bahia which has decent reviews. Going again next year with the dustbin lids so can anyone recommend a decent all inc or full board family orienated hotel please? thanks

I haven't stayed in the Hawaii but I know others that have. Good location just past ocean beach and has apparently great food and drink. Bad point is smaller pool.

I stayed in bergantin too that's good but I wouldn't pay more then 500 for a weeks holiday there

Anyone recommend a decent hotel for families, as im taking the kids next year, so don't want it full of chavvy, baseball cap wearing wetwipes making cnuts of themselves in and around the pool but also don't want it full of the bingo brigade.

Back