Best Hostel to stay at it for clubbing??

cinemaniac7147

Title says it all! Coming to Ibiza for 3 days from Aug. 22-25 and am looking for a decent (cheap preferably) hostel that does not have a 5 night min. where we can stay and still come in late/drunk from partying. Any suggestions??

there are no hostels in ibiza dood...... well, i think there;s one in talamanca but i dont know how cheap it is.... its right on the waterfront & pretty wicked,..... but NOTHING is really cheap in ibiza.....???
other than that i'd suggest es vive 4a party hotel thats reasonably priced....
they've got their own little niteclub downstairs too...!

Last edited by a moderator:
there are no hostels in ibiza dood...... well, i think there;s one in talamanca but i dont know how cheap it is.... its right on the waterfront & pretty wicked,..... but NOTHING is really cheap in ibiza.....???

Wouldnt say Es Vive is reasonably priced, but its a good party hotel agreed!

Cheaper options young "party" accomodation
JET apts Playa Den Bossa (very young party/close to Space Bora Bora)
IBIZA ROCKS San Antonio (very British, live bands etc)
HOSTAL FLORENCIO San Antonio (super cheap, basic, close to Sunset Bars)
APTS PLAYA SOL, Figuretas (close to Es Vive, much cheaper)

If you want something with clientele average age a bit older:
APTS MITJORN Playa Den Bossa
APTS SAL ROSSA Playa Den Bossa
HOTEL GRAN SOL, San Antonio (Good location for Sunset bars)

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hotel-guide/clubbing_hotels_i.htm

Title says it all! Coming to Ibiza for 3 days from Aug. 22-25 and am looking for a decent (cheap preferably) hostel that does not have a 5 night min. where we can stay and still come in late/drunk from partying. Any suggestions??

Hostal Royal in San Antonio

i always wondered what the difference was, stayed @ hostal mitjorn a few times and i was suprised how nice it was for the price.

we are staying in the Central Park Apts, which app is right next to Eden and round that direction. It was v cheap and according to the reports very much party apartments.

Back