Best Eighties movie song?

not bad not bad

i love it on the film when they do "youve lost that loving feeling" always wanted some bloke to do that to me, although may be slightly embararasing, but worth it i reckon !!

maybe we should stop soon before we get caught as it seems no one else is paying any attention

did you look at the photo of my little pal doing the dirty dancing thingy? it wa well good it was at the exact moment in the song too

memories memories!

kazza said:
maybe we should stop soon before we get caught as it seems no one else is paying any attention

did you look at the photo of my little pal doing the dirty dancing thingy? it wa well good it was at the exact moment in the song too

memories memories!

You're a girl after my own heart Kazza, Dirty Dancing is the best film ever :D Followed by Cocktail and Pretty in Pink. I did like Top Gun but there was too many plane scenes in it :rolleyes:

*Nobody puts baby in the corner* :p :D ;)

i knew it wouldnt work,
im crap!

but i do love cocktail, when i was working in ibiza i sat and learnt all the lines from the poem with my pal rory so he could perform it in his bar the next night, it was wicked. he replaced america with ibiza, and at the end done a little bit of bottle spinning, poured a shot, drank it then continued to down the rest of the bottle, the place went crazy, he was crazy though!

and how about coyote ugly, i know its a bit more up to date but i loved that too.

I have never seen that film :eek: :eek: :eek: Dont ask me why, cause i watch quite alot of films

Will put it on my 'To watch' list!! ;)

anythin from the lost boys, head over heels by tears for fears and killing moon by echo and the bunnymen are cool, they're from donnie darko and i know that dnt count but at least its set in the 80's

Lol Dirty Dancing, I used to dance round my first girlfriends living room after school to some of those tunes!!! Christ, what a confession, where's that delete button! :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised StElmo's Fire didn't make it in!! Oh and I have to agree about the Breakfast club soundtrack as well!!

Back