Best days to party in Ibiza

surfer10

I'm planning a trip to Ibiza in July and planning on staying 4-5 days. I'm pretty flexible as to what days I can go. What are the best days to stay there? I heard it use to be Sun - Weds. Does that still hold?

This is far too broad my friend. There are probably 10+ parties a night and each various from Commercial EDM, Trance to Underground Techno. Give us some more info and we should be able to help you out....

i'd say without knowing anything about your music tastes that monday to friday would be best. dj's seem to be in other places other than ibiza during the weekends.

Again, not knowing you're tastes, it's hard to say exactly. But if it's a 5 day stretch you're after I'd say you can't really go wrong with a Sunday - Thursday break, regardless of your taste.

OK, thanks for your responses. I listen mostly to Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Avicii, Benny Benassi, Armin Van Buuren and Kaskade.

OK, thanks for your responses. I listen mostly to Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Avicii, Benny Benassi, Armin Van Buuren and Kaskade.

Sorry but ewww lol
i do it totally different, gotta go to cadenza viva or solomun on sun. monday circoloco then cocoon plus the afterparties lol tuesday last year did luciano day and night cox at space and so on and so forth

Its not the question on which days go to Ibiza, the question is going to Ibiza at all.
Plan your trip around Guetta and Avicii and the days before, inbetween or after are something completely different.
Open your mind, it won't hurt that much.

calvin harris --> thursdays at amnesia (but not every week)
david guetta --> mondays at ushuaïa and thursdays at pacha
avicii --> sundays at ushuaïa
armin van buuren --> thursdays at ushuaïa

totally agree to everything namaste says above!

If you could push it to Sun - Fri you would be laughing

Sunday - Gatecrasher/(Whatever Space will have to replace We Love)
Monday - Driftwood Boat Party followed by Cocoon. (Trance for the day then techno for the night)
Tuesday - Carl Cox
Wednesday - DC10
Thursday - ASOT in Ushuaia then onto Cream (Amnesia)/ Enter (Space)

Kool, will have to check out some of those places. Is Bora-Bora a good place to hang during the day?
The beach is not that nice, but i think it's a must see in Ibiza. Heard the Ocean Beach in San Antonio is cool for the daytime?! What about Nikki Beach? Have anyone been there?

The ocean beach club is pretty cool. Not bad drink prices and has a wicked pool to party around day or night. I went with my wife last year. We didnt pay to get in as they give out free wristbands during the day to get extra people in.

Not sure if i would get one of the V.I.P beds there. Seems a bit excessive. The people in there are a bit your typical Essex/Towie types. I guess it is ok if there is a large group of say 8-10 of you and you want to all chip in and get a bed and share the booze costs.

I much preffered the vibe over at the Calla Bassa Beach club. Small water taxi from San Antonio. It is pretty commerical too over there as the company have pretty much taken over. However you can take your own booze and food and eat infront of all the cafe/restuarants and the Beach is one of the best in the island. They play chilled and uptempo house there till 6 in the afternoon.

As for the Nikki Beach Club. Seems excessivly expensive for what you get. Less party type of place and more chilled middle aged wealthy people.

Back