Best Club for VIP?

a) i actually know tiffany in person and i can tell you, dirk, that she is a Very Nice Person
b) some of the delated posts were plain stupid
c) i'm super busy and i shouldn't be in the forum

adios-bitches.gif

A VNP then?

Didn't see the deleted posts, what did I miss?

I am also busy, later.......

im normally all for a row like the engerrlaaand fans but i just thought this time it was like change the record its been done to death and the question was posed in the best way possible

this and especially tiffany mentioned 'save me the discussions'. come on guys, I'm also in for a bit of humor and fun, but as MM says, after a while it just really gets boring to hear the same jokes over and over again.

Thing is though Kid From Kent, all you want is argy bargy.

Diva, if your leader writes a ridulous " cry for help " statement like that or anyone else for that matter, then they have to be prepared to explain why or get called out on it. but that never happens all they do is turn aggressive like Shady did, and Dirk throws his Dolly well out the pram if someone ' dares ' question or disagree with his view.

The Same with your statement, you can't justify it.

Diva, if your leader writes a ridulous " cry for help " statement like that or anyone else for that matter, then they have to be prepared to explain why or get called out on it. but that never happens all they do is turn aggressive like Shady did, and Dirk throws his Dolly well out the pram if someone ' dares ' question or disagree with his view.

The Same with your statement, you can't justify it.

Ha Ha and again....

Okay, now I know that a lot of people don't like the VIP culture and whatever...but we fancy giving one a go and wondered which club has the best VIP?

I think we are going to every major club apart from Sankeys on this particular trip over, so any thoughts would be great!

(and please, no negativity on the VIP culture. Some people like it - some people don't - I get it!)

If you need an extra person for VIP and its an event that we both plan on attending let me know, not sure how VIP works in Ibiza if it's the same as in the States, I'm not a fan of it but I figure it would be fun to do it at least once while on Vacation :)

I didn't realize you could actually purchase VIP for MusicOn? I was under the impression that was the one night it was guestlist/friends of djs etc only, 1000 euros though wow!

The little VIP section in DC10 main room I thought was quite cool, is very air conditioned which is a bonus, you can actually benefit from the aircon when at the bar! But its right near the action, but obviously you can move/dance!!

I quite like the idea of having the space and drinks to hand. Especially for something like Carl Cox where the dance floor in peak season is full of sweat and elbows!

I quite like the idea of having the space and drinks to hand. Especially for something like Carl Cox where the dance floor in peak season is full of sweat and elbows!

I tend to agree with you.

I done 2 CC Closings, 1 mid season however this year opening party the area in the terrace this year did away with the VIP so it meant plenty of seats and tables fir everybody to use.

Plus the roof terrace with seatscetc you will be ok without VIP for Carl Cox unless you can't dance for 3 hours without sitting.

We always go to area in far right corner if your looking at the stage. Wee bar there is always quiet for dancing room and even air conditioning.

Reactions: PP
Back