Best Club for VIP?

TiffyBarrett

Okay, now I know that a lot of people don't like the VIP culture and whatever...but we fancy giving one a go and wondered which club has the best VIP?

I think we are going to every major club apart from Sankeys on this particular trip over, so any thoughts would be great!

(and please, no negativity on the VIP culture. Some people like it - some people don't - I get it!)

what means 'best vip' for you then? best prices? best location to see the acts? best sound quality even though you're not on the dancefloor?

Nambread & Vodka boy, did you read the original request ?

Can you suggest which club has good VIP ? If not then why post ... , Tiff doesn't ask for your view on it.

If you search the forum under VIP, your questions will be answered, and Nambread do me a favour and give ya head a wobble at the same time

PS. Eden is ok as well, top left hand corner of the main room

Can you suggest which club has good VIP ? If not then why post ... , Tiff doesn't ask for your view on it.

If you ever take a trip oop North, you should visit my local club for VIP. Bottle of voddie on table in ice bucket and first dibs touching a touring TOWIE celeb. :twisted:

what means 'best vip' for you then? best prices? best location to see the acts? best sound quality even though you're not on the dancefloor?

Best location and sound quality definitely.

Oh dear :rolleyes: I really just wanted a good answer to help us pick. We're not snobs (far from it)...and definitely not old! And I'm more likely to do this >>> :spank: to a towie 'celeb'.

A umbrella in my overpriced cocktail would be fab though - thanks! :twisted:

well ok so this maybe isn't exactly the reply you were hoping for, but anyway.

amnesia vip has great views, but IMO with that one you're pretty detached from the party. also I believe the sound isn't anywhere as good as when down on the floor. still think it's a good one though because of views, private toilets nearby, separate bars etc.

space vip - depending what we're talking about really. if we're talking elrow or carl cox, you'll want a main room table of course. for afterlife and glitterbox terraza of course. personally I think the main room vip up on the gallery (where the red box used to be) is to far away from the action. the main room tables though (next to dj booth and the ones right next to dancefloor) can be a great option. the terraza vip is cool I think, especially if the terraza is very busy.

pacha vip - has again lots of zones. but say if you want to do vip for one of the nights where the dj plays from the middle of the room (solomun, maceo), then the moros/jurados zone is top (also the most expensive tables). another good option generally are the frontal tables of bar 12 - the bit in front of the funky room. good views, pretty good sound and you're still pretty close to the action.

ushuaïa vip is huge. the main bit isn't really elevated though (just a bit), but on the other hand close to the action. the cloud (the elevated bit in the back) is only being used as vip for some events. can't really say more, it's the vip area I was in least up until now

I was thinking of doing VIP for Music On just to avoid the crush when he comes on and its something different. Are you allowed to go down to the dancefloor at any stage and return back up to VIP area?

I was thinking of doing VIP for Music On just to avoid the crush when he comes on and its something different. Are you allowed to go down to the dancefloor at any stage and return back up to VIP area?

of course you are.
just so you're aware - if we're talking a table on the terrace for music on we're talking around 1000€ per head. no joke. it's the most expensive night of the week for VIP at amnesia. if you want to be in the main room the prices are lower.

bunch of ponces. you wouldn't last 5 minutes at a dirty rave

I'm really struggling to see why you bother even commenting. We quite clearly don't personally know 99% of the people on this forum, and therefore wouldn't be able to comment on quite how long each one of us would last in a 'dirty rave'. Lighten up ;-)

-----------

@stivi - thanks so much. As I said in the original post we're thinking about giving one a go. We'll see what unfolds :)

one more person posting a useless post in ANY vip thread and I'll start banning people. seriously guys, everyone can have their opinion on stuff, but we're here to help people when they have questions. this thread wasn't about actually discussing VIP culture as such (and the thread starter has pointed this out right at the start), but specifically about certain VIP areas here. honestly guys, if you've got nothing to contribute to a thread then sometimes it's really just better to STFU.

Are you a Very Important Person?
a) i actually know tiffany in person and i can tell you, dirk, that she is a Very Nice Person
b) some of the delated posts were plain stupid
c) i'm super busy and i shouldn't be in the forum

adios-bitches.gif

Back