Best clothing shops

H

Hatalina

Does anyone have any advice for the best shops for boho-chic type clothes in Ibiza? The shop Ganesha was mentioned in last month's Vogue - can you help me with an address/location?

Many thanks!! :)

I cant help you with that exact shop, but there were some nice clothes shops in Ibiza Town if that helps!

i agree...there are loads of clothes shops for women which are great for picking up t-shirts and stuff that you wouldnt get at home...try and find the ultra cool shoe shop...cant name it for you but it's blooming fantastic and wacky!! :lol:

and 4 men??? exist any shops??i hope soo...

is unfair, to much shoppings stores 4 womens..... :lol:

nandux@netc.pt said:
and 4 men??? exist any shops??i hope soo...

is unfair, to much shoppings stores 4 womens..... :lol:

Depends what you're looking for.

The only half decent clothes shop for men (IMO) is 'The End'

:rolleyes:

I love the clothes shops in Ibiza town ;) , they even have Morgan.There are so many shoe shops, with wacky styles, ibiza sets the trend, and stuff you see there will be back at home next year. :lol:

Boys always seem to get a raw deal with clothes shops, whenever I go shopping with my bf there are hardly any good boys' shops.
As for Ibiza there are loads of nice girls' shops in ibiza town if you just spend a few hours wandering around I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for

Jack and Jones for men is quite good. but you haver to be 'slim' to get into any of there clothes.

they have shops in ibiza town and santa Eularia

last year we´ve been with friends shopping in Ibiza-Town - I didn´t want to buy anything and ended up spending 350 Euros...

There ARE some nice things for boys :)

Back