Best cd's of this season...

trestrazos

Which cd's do you recommend of this season?? :?:
I always make a music shopping at the end of the summer... can you help me?? :rolleyes:
I like all kind of music... house, techno, chillout...

Thanks people!! ;)

I would recommend you Amnesia Dive Into 2003. First CD - DJ Mar T, second CD La Troya DJ Oliver, bonus DVD with 10 minutes of fab images of Amnesia (Cream, La Troya, Cocoon...).

If you like underground music, I also recommend you Amnesia Underground 3. 1st CD by DJ Mar T, they call it Eclecto-house (it sounds like tech-house or minimal house); 2nd CD by Paco Osuna, techno set.

The free Hed Kandi CD is actually really, really good - especially 'Put Em High' by Stonebridge of course

The 'Dome6' CD is my other fave.

DrewUK said:
The free Hed Kandi CD is actually really, really good - especially 'Put Em High' by Stonebridge of course

The 'Dome6' CD is my other fave.

Ya, that's my girlfriends fav song from Ibiza, did you see the girl singing it live at Hed Kandi, sexy thing.

Cool, glad everyone liked the freebie.... (did you see it on sale in the airport for €20 ha ha).... Therese was doing a PA at Pacha London last sat and tore the roof off alongside Peyton whose track Higher Place was also on the summer sampler and the new Disco Kandi... Quality.

matt collins said:
Cool, glad everyone liked the freebie.... (did you see it on sale in the airport for €20 ha ha).... Therese was doing a PA at Pacha London last sat and tore the roof off alongside Peyton whose track Higher Place was also on the summer sampler and the new Disco Kandi... Quality.

Was at El divino on 13/9 when they both did live pa there too, best night of holiday, cheers Matt and kandi crew :D

Danny Rampling & Wally Lopez - Pacha Ibiza 2003

My most recommended Iberican album for summer 2003!

Back