Best CD of the Summer 03?

S

SOBE INBOUND

What CD do you think captured the best music of the summer 03 :?: Need some help since there are so many! :eek:

I like the Defected Cd of Junior Jack & Kid Crème......it's deep and funky :lol:

and I love to listen to the Las Salinas 2003 Cd!!!

But I havn't found a Cd with my favourite Single of this summer, Armand v Helden - Everytime I feel it, on it :cry:

I really rate Defected - JJ and KC as Carry On said, also Defected - Best Of and Defected - Kenny Dope or Louie - Soul Heaven London - Ibiza.

The new Erick one out on Monday looks like it covers off the big-tunes of the year as well.

Listened a lot to Hed Kandi Base Ibiza 2003 CD 1, some tracks from Hed Kandi Es Vive, also liked House Club Hottest 4, lots of cool tunes on that one as well.. Also the Defected cds are really cool indeed.

Really looking forward to this one :

DJ ROOG: 'The Sound of Love and Dedication 2' on Hardsoul Pressings

Going to the releaseparty tomorrow :) , Sandy Rivera will play there 2!

Es Vive for me .. catches the spirit of summer days and laid back night ..

Its a hard one and dont think i could say for sure but I reckon the best CD I bought over this summer was......Fabric - Swayzak :D

spottydog said:
Its a hard one and dont think i could say for sure but I reckon the best CD I bought over this summer was......Fabric - Swayzak :D

absolutly

such a cool cd!.

;)

I would go with the Swayzak one or the Doc Martin Fabric CD.

No offence but the defected/ministry CD's are fast becoming the Now Thats What I Call 'Dance' music collections for the new millenium !!!

nish said:
The rest of the album as good as 'inner state' Rob??

better!

its an amazing album.

includes full on breaks, chillfest, and very melodic guitar tracks.

some amzing contributors...jarvis cocker, mani, 3d, ian brown......to name but a few.

buy it ;)

Back