best beach

for me, it has to be Cala san Vicente (cala sant vincent) , not too busy, wide stretch of sand and nice backdrop, the roads getting down to it are very nice too:)

Last edited by a moderator:
for me, it has to be Cala san Vicente (cala sant vincent) , not too busy, wide stretch of sand and nice backdrop, the roads getting down to it are very nice too:)
i'm with you here always come to cala san vicente....and visit my friend cosme in the restaurant at the end on the promenade:D

Tough one to call but for me Calla Mastella,pretty beach nice and quite,and you can have lunch in the secret restaurant over the rocks. for Rosie its Aigua Blanca she likes the ramshackle bar that plays cool music and the beautiful tatooed people who sunbathe on the beach Regards Stu Rosie

Salinas – something for everyone.

Great beach bars – golden sand - the clear seas with easy access - the views to Formantera – the variety of people on the beach – watching a range of magnificent crafts berthing.

I also even don’t mind paying the €4 to park my car under a shade so when my day is over I can climb in a cool car & know I can drive off without being trapped in by some thoughtless parker

i once went to salinas and a man had parked too close to the dyke and the sand slipped ...about 6 of us pushed and pulled while he drove to get it out of that ditch in about 30c heat...took us about 20 mins and i must have lost 2 stone of sweat:lol:

Back