Best beach clubs

Tewks1978

Hi all. My husband and I are coming out to the island at the end of June. We’ve been about 7 times before, always with friends, so really looking forward to it just being the two of us and being able to do whatever we want, whenever we want! We want to do a day at a beach club. We’ve already done Tanit and Blue Marlin, but are looking for somewhere a bit smaller, less pretentious (tanit was ok, I’m referring to blue marlin here), with a good vibe, and some decent tunes.
Any recommendations?

Asking this question again. Looking for sunbeds and a nice lunch on the the beach end of this month. Has anyone been to El Silencio in the daytime? It's not far from our hotel (7Pines) and looks like a pretty beach and relatively chilled vibe. I've been to Cala Bassa Beach Club which is also nearby but I found it a rip off. Does anyone know if it's still easy to hire the sun beds in front of El Chiringuito on Es Cavallet (the public ones)? Any other suggestions welcome.

I'm sure... Bypasss "El Silencio" beach club.......
El Chiringuito why not.
For me the best choice is CBBC or 7pines for sure!

Very expensive, food not amazing, spot not amazing also, beach not the most beautiful of the island... Sorry but I have a very bad experience with this beach club but it's only my opinion ;-)

El Chiringuito , Es Cavallet

Quiet , relaxed . not so cheap. A little posh , for some people. Coffee and breakfast at the bar , then swimming. This is Ibiza.

We like the food, and also the crowd, much better at Chiringay at the other end of Cavallet beach !
Yeah , food is very good.

Most times , I dont stay so long to have lunch there. The seats at the bar are without resevation. Until 10 or at late season its
no problem to find a spot. Problem is parking in peak season. Ok , no Problem , its impossible. Parking at the street is forbidden since 2 or 3 years ,I remember. At 11 or 12 the parking area is full in peak season , sometimes earlier.

The second one is Amante. Very nice for breakfast. But the beach at cavallet is a little better .

Both are quiet places. If you want a relaxed meal.

Possibly going to try and head to el silencio after a lunch at Ses boques…can you just rock up for
Sundowners without a booking? Not really done a beach club like this before but wife is keen to check it out…

Hi - looking for a recommendation for a beach club for me and my wife to visit when we're over in August please. Ideally want somewhere with a decent atmosphere, music/dj and good food. Have done Amante before, and whilst it was very nice, looking for somewhere with a bit more atmosphere this time. She prefers the Nikki Beach vibe, whereas Sa Trinxa is more up my street, so thinking Blue Marlin might be a good compromise?!

Back