best bar in west end

A

Anonymous

without a doubt it gotta be strikers!!!

drink as much as you can for 10 euro
friendly staff

and probably the best dj in the westend he know how to rip it up !!!

strikers 10 out of 10

then followed by funky flares 9 out of 10
that place is much better than kremlin

does the bloke that owns the ship ever come on this website ???????
and the other bloke who works in various bars in the isalnd bit of a gangster type i think

its fantastic my third year on the island and im still not bored of it and i will be back next year trust me

HarryHotspur said:
walked through it once on my way back from the sunset strip.

cant say it appeals to me at all.

yeah, did walk through it a few times on the way home and was disgusted with the mess of the place, kfc wrappers and bottles and everything lying all over the ground - it was a total state, people just have no respect for things.

i know and understand that ibiza has something for everyone, but to be honest each time i have visited the west end i see the same thing over and over again.

and you can why the place has a bad rep.

not saying everyone in the west end doesnt deserve to be in ibiza, but why not choose one of the other spanish resorts or greek islands instead?

went to strikers once...2 many beer boys... i like plastiks...good tunes and chilled out place

Most places are so similar, I liked BAr Amsterdam due to the factthat if we all bout a drink each we got a litre of voda, peach snapps and apple snapps free, this was great well impressed and moshed up.

missylis said:
Most places are so similar, I liked BAr Amsterdam due to the factthat if we all bout a drink each we got a litre of voda, peach snapps and apple snapps free, this was great well impressed and moshed up.

haha! same reason I loved it!

I liked the PussyCat primarily due to their friendly staff. The owner, Frankie, was also very nice to me every time I went there. I first bumped into the PC while coming back from Playa, as I was too pooped and wanted to get down my favorite beer Warsteiner, prior to returning to my hotel. I went there almost every night for "pre-party" drinks. They also introduced me to my first taste of Absinthe, which is an amazing drink.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

LagunaBeachCA said:
I liked the PussyCat primarily due to their friendly staff
ist gut ja!! :twisted:

IMG_3508.JPG

yeah, when i went i didvided my time between the highlander (funny that) and pussycat's. I didnt find tickets anywhere cheaper than in pussycat's and the staff were always pretty cool when we were there. most of the time i was there i was a bit sparkly to say the least :eek:

I have a soft spot for Rumours, quite simply because it is by far the most awful bar I've ever been in. It makes me feel grateful to be alive every time I leave the place!!!!

fatphilb said:
I didnt find tickets anywhere cheaper than in pussycat's and the staff were always pretty cool when we were there.
as they say: cheapest disco tickets in town!! :p

105_0561_img.jpg

Back