best apt in den bossa?

hypnotized

can anybody help tell me what are the top 3 best apartments on playa den bossa??
i'm trying to get the best out of this trip and this is my only obstacale, going and searching but i'm not really sure.

Jet are fine, good location, but I find them a bit basic.

Bali Beach (are part of Jet complex but there are just 10 of them) are more luxurious but still have great location - we're staying there in Sept.

It depends what you want, I'm getting on a bit so I like a few home comforts a la Bali Beach but I have stayed in Jet a couple of times and they are fine if you just want somewhere to rest your head, just don't expect the Ritz.

The place we've booked for September looked pretty good, smack bang middle of Playa Den Bossa, next to the beach but just off the main road so no traffic noise. Last year our place was nice but quite a walk from Space and Bora Bora.

I stayed in the Squash apartments in Playa Den Bossa last year and they were cheap and cheerful.

Huge rooms and a totally private balcony so we would cover it in cushions and have it as a chill-out area after getting back from the clubs!

kitten's head said:
I stayed in the Squash apartments in Playa Den Bossa last year and they were cheap and cheerful.

Huge rooms and a totally private balcony so we would cover it in cushions and have it as a chill-out area after getting back from the clubs!

Who did you book that through?.

I can't actually remember, we just decided in the travel agents. It was at Lunn Poly, but the brochure was Essentials, so whatever company does that.

I think the prices have gone up this year though, especially as they're doing under-occupany if there are only two of you. I wouldn't recommend more than two in those apartments though unless you are very fond of one-another!

Yes, I think they all do.

Most apartments in Ibiza seem to have balconies are far as I can gather.

We stayed for 1st time in Playa Grande Club La Noria last year, and its a perfect sanctuary for shelter and recover.

The aps are big, clean, with a kitchen block and a 2 couches, so you have enough space to stretch. fridge, balcony, if u need ac and a nice pool, and: Really a nice buffet for breakfast and dinner.

They give this 4-head aps to 2 people!!!! and its not toooo expansive, one week with flight round 450 Euros

And its located 2 Streets off the "strip", so its really absolutely quiet.

Highly recommanded.

Barbie said:
hypnotized said:
do u know if they have a fridge? cause i couldnt find any info about that.

Virtually all appts in Ibiza will have fridges, Jet and Bali Beach def do.

The last time in Ibiza, we stayed in a hotel cos it was fairly last minute and was cheaper than any of the apts we looked at Didn't really think about it at the time but of course being a hotel meant it didn't have a fridge - nightmare- no cold juice/beers etc in the room :( Won't be staying anywhere without a fridge ever again...

Back