Ben from eastenders

freakstar

Can you think of any worse actors??? Before this time I thought it was Nick Tillsely of Corronation Street (aka Adam Rickett) about 10 years ago. There have been others but I am not sure if someone as crap as Ben Mitchell has lasted for so long?

Can you think of any worse actors??? Before this time I thought it was Nick Tillsely of Corronation Street (aka Adam Rickett) about 10 years ago. There have been others but I am not sure if someone as crap as Ben Mitchell has lasted for so long?

The thing that has never been explained on EastEnders is why he wears a hearing aid (which is fine, but never been expained)

I would say the worst actor I ever saw on TV was the fellow with the long fair hair in Eldorado

Joseph Fiennes in FlashForward

utter utter utter pish
I know! Drives me nuts. I really wanted to like the show, and still do to be honest, but it'd be so much better with someone else in that role! (The FBI chief guy also tends to overdo it)

I know! Drives me nuts. I really wanted to like the show, and still do to be honest, but it'd be so much better with someone else in that role! (The FBI chief guy also tends to overdo it)

its got Brannon Braga involved... ruined Voyager, shagged seven of nine, and no involved with the last season of 24.

seems like every show he's involved with gets cancelled!

aspects of the Spotlight experience do remind me of Eldorado - the colours for starters

+ a couple of posters on here I picture in my head as certain characters

This Adam Rickett?

Soap star joins Tory elite list

Former soap star Adam Rickitt is among the Tory hopefuls

_41391393_rickitt.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Back