before you go to ibiza what club night would you do

K

ksixty9

i.e the weekend before you go what club would you go to to get in the mood for ibiza?

My dining room ! Since MrM (hubby) and I started "re-clubbing" last year, it's really brought us together music wise ... we tend to try and outdo one another on the decks!

I will be doing a Ministry warm-up on the Saturday before we go but that's just like 3 out of every 4 Saturdays in the month :p

think i will try and get to peach

yes my worm up will be more than likly peach at camden palcae..

that should make a good start

Don't know about Ibiza yet (September), but I'm going to Spain for a fortnight with Mrs Hook and the kids on May 31st. On Friday May 30th @ Sugarshack a certain Roger Sanchez is doing a 4 hour set.
That'll do nicely for my last clubbing night for a couple of weeks.

Unfortunatly, the following week when I'm away, I'll miss Sir Erick Morillo graceing the very same DJ booth, but he returns a few weeks later so I'll see him then. Hurrah!!

My ibiza warm up starts tomorrow night with Erick Morillo - will definately be checking out Roger Sanchez aswell - he's in town the week before I go I think.

Tangled in Manchester or Passion, Crasher,Gods or anywhere else trancey (coz I'm going to get hardly any on Beefa this year :cry: )

I should be gettin to Ibiza on the 4th of August. Morillo is playin sankeys on the 2nd. nuff said ;)

I doubt I will going anywhere, coz we don't get that many decent big name DJ's over in Jersey that often (would be lucky to get one once a month), you guys are really lucky in that respect.

That's why I can't wait to get there!

hook19 said:
On Friday May 30th @ Sugarshack a certain Roger Sanchez is doing a 4 hour set.

Thanks for the heads up, I fly to England tomorrow to visit friends and family in Durham before heading to Ibiza on June 2nd. Looks like I know where I'll be next Friday now.

He just played Avlon at Boston a couple of weeks ago but I was away and missed him. I saw him back in the day (around '94 probably) and he really rocked.

Richie

Party Girl said:
I doubt I will going anywhere, coz we don't get that many decent big name DJ's over in Jersey that often (would be lucky to get one once a month), you guys are really lucky in that respect.

That's why I can't wait to get there!

I hear that.. :(

Re: think i will try and get to peach

ksixty9 said:
yes my worm up will be more than likly peach at camden palcae..

that should make a good start

yeah go peach. just got booked to play there july 25th.

wots it like?
i'll be playin twsited house and breaks for the last few hours in room 2, from wot i've heard its a good party!

other than that super freak @the end will get u goin b4 ibiza or FABRIC!

Back