Beer Boys?

R

RJO

I keep seeing this term "beer boys" coming up. Sound like what would be the equivalent of a red neck in America -- though a red neck would never go further than the closest lake on a fishing trip for vacation (never to Ibiza). Someone explain to me what they are and should I avoid them or go sing some songs with them when my wife isn't with me.

Thanks.

Not really a redneck, just a bloke who is about under 30 who gets really drunk, throws up in the street, tried to pull every girl he sees and is generally offensive and a pain in the neck.

kitten's head said:
Not really a redneck, just a bloke who is about under 30 who gets really drunk, throws up in the street, tried to pull every girl he sees and is generally offensive and a pain in the neck.

Couldn't of said it better myself. I would of added the Ber Sherman shirt and smell of 'Brut'....... :lol:

maybe we should start calling them red necks - thats quite a good one!!!

Fergie19 said:
Not to mention singing football songs!!, with matching T-Shirts with all their names printed on the back! :confused:

the first time i was in ibiza (99) i was there with the ladies football team from my uni and they made us wear t-shirts like that with "hilarious" comments on them.....

twas a total nightmare, usually managed to ditch them when they all fell down drunk tho!

So, they are rednecks -- maybe not quite as charming and probably missing the chewing tobacco. I think the football songs I have would be a little different than theirs -- GO DOLPHINS!

I'll make sure I trim my mullet then. Or, maybe I could go with the reverse mullet I heard Ricky Martin is now sporting?

There are many bars and restaruants in Playa den'Bossa where you can see some of the finest mullets know to humanity. Speedos too.

Back