Bedrock residency returns to London from 2/2/2012

kimajy

:p Heaven sent ... but where this time ?

317641_10150361044029109_6827369108_8354390_1943442486_n.jpg

Doubt it will be Proud 2. The club promotor isn't into underground nights. Only reason Digweed will have ventured there before was the fabric influence.

Expect somewhere small closer to the city; Koko, Corisca, Coronet?

It's also going to be bi-monthly.

anyone think this a strange one........?!? yes - it is a good thing that regular bedrock parties are back in the uk again. but, like the previous residency years ago, they are going to be thursday nights. i'm not sure about that. its a totally different time/market place now from when the original residency was...

anyone think this a strange one........?!? yes - it is a good thing that regular bedrock parties are back in the uk again. but, like the previous residency years ago, they are going to be thursday nights. i'm not sure about that. its a totally different time/market place now from when the original residency was...

Maybe going for the student market?

So it's Xoyo then ! Digweed & Jozif for 2/2/2012. The presale link for tickets has been sent out - the 50 £6-ers went in under 5 minutes .. just got mine for £8. Bargain.

Apparently ...

"Located a few minutes from Old Street tube, XOYO launched in September 2010 and plays host to clubnights, gigs and other special events. XOYO has a capacity of 800 and is spread across two floors; the main room is a high-ceiling basement housing three bars, mobile staging and a D&B soundsystem, while the similarly spacious ground floor also boasts an outdoor smoking terrace."

Wonder what the sound is going to be like. Ah well .. only one way to find out.

xoyo - didnt see that coming. they've been doing more electro / live band stuff and not really parties till 6am regularly. may have to check it out!

3am finish :!: Still don't have the late licence I don't think. Am told the sound system has been completely revamped this year (apparently it was totally cr*p before) .. but the venue allegedly still has layout issues causing roadblocks and very arsey bouncers. Must say I'm surprised this place was picked (heavyweight owners pushing it) - seems controversial with clubbers & must have been loads of choice on a Thursday night. Guess we shall see soon enough.

800 capacity.. Is that roughly the size The End was? Guess that's a reasonable size for a weekday event.

3am makes sense to me, gives the excuse for those working next day to stay till the end :)

Also do you reckon Digweed will be making a regular appearance each month?

Back