> Beats For Food @ Ibiza Port - 1st June 2017

One day, I'd like to check out pippi and willy graff at pacha funky room - nobody ever mentions willy graff on this forum and yet he's been playing there for years!

i ve already seen them in funky room the thing is solo its quiet a pain to have the motivation to dance in an empty dancefloor
its why only be 2 at least when hangin in ibz..

i ve already seen them in funky room the thing is solo its quiet a pain to have the motivation to dance in an empty dancefloor
its why only be 2 at least when hangin in ibz..

it does sound like my kind of vibe in there, but I'm reluctant to part with hundreds of euros just to dance in a small, enclosed room

DJ Oliver said:
Next year I will have served 25 years in the world of Electronic Music
Trailer of the Documentary "Can Dance" a Documentary that talks about the 25 years of DJ Oliver in the world of electronic music and that will come out in this Spring. Can Dance has a wonderful cast with the most influential people of Ibiza and music in general. A journey through these 25 years of Oliver and with the participation of DJs like Carl Cox, Roger Sanchez, Loco Dice, David Guetta, Felix da Housecat, Ralphi Rosario, Paco Osuna, Uner, Junior Sanchez, Dj Sneak, Mambo Brothers, Joeski, Harry Romero, Duane Hardem.

Announcement on monday ! ! !

163824013_10159026758280586_7978307634690217819_n.jpg

Back