beahcoombers

A

Anonymous

beachcoombers in the westend has shut does anybody know if it is going to re open

Frontliners2003 said:
beachcoombers in the westend has shut does anybody know if it is going to re open

it was me who told you on a PM that beachcomber has been shut - right? :rolleyes:

since last november or december its called la noche and you can only hear spanish music there :!:

i took this picture some months ago:

25321692.jpg

McRackin :p

thats looks pretty smart shame its only spanish music there,dont think that would work in the middle of the west end.

British tourists are really diverse and open to experiencing culture when they go abroad aren't they?
Tee hee.

Cool Looks Good!!!!!!!!

LIKE THE NEW LOO OF IT MAY HAVE TO GO AND GIVE IT A VISIT MY MATE DAVE IS DJ ING IN THERE OR SO I WAS TOLD

McCrackin- u MUST use a digital camera coz with all the pictures u take the processing costs would be IMMENSE! lol

Mind me askin what camera u use? Im wantin to get a digital. Was interested in the Fuji 401 or 410 and the Sony Cybershot range.

Sony launched this mega small range in japan last week, but dont think they're available here yet! :(

Tha's dinky! I got mine with my pc package .. tis a nice one .. but quite bulky ... great pics tho! I can even photograph nose hair!

lol. Dont think ill be able to get that then. Ill prob end up buyin one from america coz its So much cheaper! :)

ha ha, i got one next to my house! They always have good deals on computers/cameras etc- but they only get about 30 in and there 300 people queued up for them!

Foods crap tho

Back