beaches?

C

chelle

Is there any secluded beaches that you can get to from san antonio bay by foot?

Is it quiet enough to have sex unoticed? ;)

chelle you are coming to a holiday resort currently inhabited by 4 million people. you won't find a secluded beach till december.

in that case i'll have to have sex in front of everyone

i plan on having sex with my girl on the beach... perhaps we'll wait till a little later in the evening...

There are certain areas on certain beaches that are less busy than others
Most beaches are busy in tourist season but there is always a spot that is a bit more out of the way that certain people can't be bothered walking too. Explore a bit and then you will find a secluded spot to do whatever you like.
We went to formentera and found a secluded spot in es calo, I didn't have sex there but i did do some bikini and naked pictures for my work. everything was going fine until i trod on a sea enenemy on the rocks i had to do another hundred or so photo's in pain with a smile on my face
So be careful.

dfunky said:
We went to formentera and found a secluded spot in es calo, I didn't have sex there but i did do some bikini and naked pictures for my work.

Do you model dfunky? Just curious. I had a million ideas race through my head for modelling shots while in Ibiza. I couldnt think of a better setting to be in to shoot...sand, sun, crystal blue water.. the possibilities are endless. I think the vibe of the island permeates through your body and it can make you look and feel sexy too. Your inhibitions can easily vanish. Ibiza is paradise and i'd love to capture that feeling of magic in people faces. When i go back i have to bring along someone who'll model for me... i have to hehe :p 8)

welll upon request ill have to comment, nothing beats the vip toilets in Amnesia though haha!

well there are beaches to do it, but ive neverm anaged to get my husband to join in the fun, as nature takes its step when the water is cold if you catch my drift!?!
hehe, surely there will be some secluded places, but I have no real place I can actually recommend! hehe.funny thread btw! :D

Thank you for your support Ibiza-girlie, me and my boyfriend only want to have a good time and stephen seemed to be a bit of a kill joy, but you at least sound like a party girl!! :D

hehe I AM a partygirl, but Stephen is just more of the quiet homish type, we are all different here, thats what makes this place fun....well have a good one wherever you decide to go "do it" haha! :D

i-g
i have been out in ibiza more times than you have had hot dinners.

after all it''s not me who has thousands of posts on here and wishes his life away is it?????????????????????????

chelle said:
me and my boyfriend only want to have a good time and stephen seemed to be a bit of a kill joy, :D

or Stephen could represent the majority who might feel physically sick while you and your boyfriend "perform" - if you are so desparate why not do it outside your or his parents door and have a real laugh - or are you not up to that :twisted:

Oh, get you! Wish i wouldn't have said anything now.
And why does sex make you physically sick Tony? Still a virgin? :lol:

aaahhh, the youth of today!

chelle, you told me to get a girlfriend, and you made a rather silly remark about tony's 'experience'

why don't you grow up?

chelle said:
in that case i'll have to have sex in front of everyone

hopefully with the same result as with the greek police and british police - that is prosecuted! - why inflict your animal antics on others, how old are you, 14 and as you are so interested in my sex life, my virginity went about 40 years ago.
Think I might be leaving this forum soon :(

I can see this has become a bit of a touchy subject for some, so lets all leave it at that eh?
But remember:

TO BE OLD AND WISE YOU MUST FIRST BE YOUNG AND FOOLISH!!!!!!

I'm glad i'm still foolish enough to have a good time!!

p.s cheer up you miserable gets its only a laugh :lol:

chelle said:
I
TO BE OLD AND WISE YOU MUST FIRST BE YOUNG AND FOOLISH!!!!!!

:

i don't think quoting the great jim davidson advances your cause any chelle!

Is this subject giving your life meaning, stephen? Let it go man, you'll give yourself a heart attack. END OF.

isn't it odd how people want to leave the subject alone but still want to have the last word - can't understand people like that :rolleyes:

Back