beach pictures: sol d'en serra!!

McRackin

Super Moderator
as some of you already know - the rocky beach of sol d'en serra is perfect for those who love quiet spots. pictures taken last saturday during the third sunday best party HERE :!:

last spring restaurante sol d'en serra was refurbished by its new owners. this summer it has been used for different events - including a catwalk show. although there is no sand on the beach the owners of the restaurant created a private area with sand, sun beds, sunshades and a bar - a pleasant place to enjoy the beautiful views of the sea and the impressive cliffs while listening the chill out sounds of dj sergio!! :D

Macky ;)

hi mc,

i was there as well, but only until 7 pm - then had to get home - it looked as though it was going to be a lovely evening :-(

stephen,

take the right hand turn out of cala llonga beach when you are down at the bottom - it is signposted.

looks well worth a visit - any menu photos McR - you have a couple of weeks to complete your task, if you choose to accept the challenge that is
:rolleyes:

McRackin said:
as some of you already know - the rocky beach of sol d'en serra is perfect for those who love quiet spots. pictures taken last saturday during the third sunday best party HERE :!:

pedant Tony chatting here - how could you take piccies of Sunday Best on Saturday? :confused:

sunday best is just an organisaton name.

it don't mean the parties take place on sundays.

:p

stupid ain't it :rolleyes:

sol d'en serra...

wow, I love your pictures they are great!!

I can't wait to go to ibiza next year. we went for the first time last year and loved it. it is great to read all your favourite places to go. Do you know if the restaurant is open all year round, or just during the summer months?

suz

i think it closes at the end of october!! :rolleyes:

DSCN0111.jpg

McRackin said:

last spring restaurante sol d'en serra was refurbished by its new owners. this summer it has been used for different events - including a catwalk show. although there is no sand on the beach the owners of the restaurant created a private area with sand, sun beds, sunshades and a bar - a pleasant place to enjoy the beautiful views of the sea and the impressive cliffs while listening the chill out sounds of dj sergio!! :D

Macky ;)
nice pics McRackin, nice place, cliffs are beautifull and water is clear...most quiet than the other cala on the left...

These three pictures were taken at Cala d'en serra....it's the same place right McRackin?

Pictures%2FGreece%20and%20Spain.jpg

Pictures%2FGreece%20and%20Spain2.jpg

Pictures%2FGreece%20and%20Spainbeach.jpg

This was my favorite beach in Ibiza, kind of a hassle to find but I guess that is part of what makes it so nice.

It was beautiful.

Aaaaahh!
I see....

Do you have any more pictures of this beach you speak of?
I can't link to it anymore through this page....picturetrail expired. :(

You learn something new everyday huh! :p

Crystal said:
Do you have any more pictures of this beach you speak of?

yes boss - here is sol d'en serra beach!! :eek:

DSCN0098.jpg

and here is another one of the restaurant!! ;)

DSCN0112.jpg

· cala d'en serra kiosk vs sol d'en serra restaurant: the second one wins :!:
· cala d'en serra beach vs sol d'en serra beach: the first one wins :!:

Crystal said:
picturetrail expired

picturetrail sucks!! :evil:

Back