BEACH PARTIES?

99jghxp

Did anybody watch Cub Reps on thursday? well i was just wanting to know if they had beach parties in Ibiza, i mean there was about 4,000 people at the beach party in Falaraki, how much fun does that sound like? If anybody knows of anything like that please write back, thanks a lot.

Thanx

You guys are great, especially you Robo, very quick off the mark arent you! Isnt that on like everyday? i hope so! Thanx again!

I imagine that piece of research really challenged our Robo too!
Nice to stretch his capabilities to the limit every so often!

oi you no!

either Robder is being nice for once or he is being really sarcastic, i mean come on Robo is great, look he replied not even a minute after i asked the question, now that is skill! Good for you Robo, Robder is just jealous, or a complete arse, you choose! :lol:

99jghxp said:
You guys are great, especially you Robo, very quick off the mark arent you! Isnt that on like everyday? i hope so! Thanx again!

yes it is. it in playa den bossa.

Bora Bora is a beach bar and not really a beach party as such
you can dance on the beach outside the bar or even on the tables
during the day most people are sunbathing and later on about 5 or 6 people tend to move further up to the bar to have a dance and a bit of a party this goes on till just after 12 then they switch the music off.
They do't have a blazing bonfire or anything like that but they do have a foam machine that comes on occasionly.
In peak summer there can be over 500 people there
There are beach parties in ibiza but they are small affairs usually locals or a group of friends.

i wouldnt have stuck up for him if i were you, he got scared and ran away, he couldnt think of anymore little witty coments could he :lol: no only joking, im not evil really :twisted: aahh Robder im sorry i hope i didnt hurt your feelings!

Awesome

Bora Bora is Awesome.
Enjoy the airliners flying over! 8)

Back