beach+meal

chingy

any recommendations for a nice evening meal with girlfriend beside the beach somewhere a bit different

Jackie Browns, opposite hotel Nautlius in San An Bay.

Get a table on the upstairs bit.

Very quiet, nice soft music and a bood view of the beach too - without being near it.

chingy said:
any recommendations for a nice evening meal with girlfriend beside the beach somewhere a bit different

Cala D'Hort

Go to one of the Resturants that looks out onto Es Verda or if you are in San An then go to DuNa's. Nice inexpensive food on the beach front

nice one!! 8)

Yemanja.jpg

hey mccrackin..wheres that photo taken from...one of the hotels?? Was trying to think of the name of that beach bar restaurant yesterday, is it close to the ibiza mar entrance where the shops are :confused:

I love it there!!!!!!! Loads of my Spanish pals work there & its sooooo nice - good place to catch the sunset too!! U must try the vapourised muscles on the menu too - HAHA!!!! :lol: :lol:
They asked me to check there menus last winter and they wouldn't aggree with me on that one - makes me chuckle though!!! There were some other right classics in there too....pootatos (no joke!) jam and cheese toasties (as in jamon & cheese!!) :lol: :lol:

ibiza_lou said:
I love it there!!!!!!! Loads of my Spanish pals work there & its sooooo nice - good place to catch the sunset too!!
you will love duna even more the next time you go there as they are giving it a big facelift. among other changes they are covering the outside walls with rock, which looks great!! :p

McRackin said:
you will love duna even more the next time you go there as they are giving it a big facelift. among other changes they are covering the outside walls with rock, which looks great!! :p

Please, please, please can you put a piccy McRackin....I won't get to see it! :cry:

S'Illot des Rencils near Xarraca - sit under the pine trees in a gentle breeze overlooking the beach
IMAG0002.JPG

my fave restaurants....

santa eulalia, these 2 are right by each other very nice interiors, nice tables on the street - very romantic, excellent service in both, and awesome food...

http://www.ibiza-restaurants.com/canaribes/

http://www.ibiza-restaurants.com/canpere/

Rías Baixas Restaurant in san antonio, this one has a lovely terrace, top class food as well...

in ibiza town la oliva, needs booking in advance awesome food, very romantic setting if you eat outside.

and the only one by a beach and not somewhere i'd go at night and i cant remember the name of it but its one of 2 at bennirias serves excellent seafood, great way to wrap up a day at the stunning beach.

Fraz said:
chingy said:

Cala D'Hort

Go to one of the Resturants that looks out onto Es Verda or if you are in San An then go to DuNa's. Nice inexpensive food on the beach front

I've been there with my girl, very good food and after the meal you can chill on the beach and watch the stars

Back