beach massages?

There's a guy who does it on Las Salinas, near Sa Trinxa beach bar from what I remember. Don't remember how much it was, not too expensive though. :confused:

I didn't have one, but I don't need to with my girlfriend being a beauty therapist, she's extremely good. 8)

There are lots of theses people on loads of different beaches. You get the ones who are slightly more professional with a bed and oils etc, then there are the ones who just walk up and down the beach offering massages to people just lying on their beach towels. I think the prices can vary – they can pretty much charge what they want a lot of the time.

There was a really pretty girl on Bora Bora last year, she was really proffesional with a bed and everything!!

see i want a bed and nice oil and some cure guy rubbing my...ehhmm...back (?)....and it has to be prof, not directly on the beach on my own towel no gracias!

my husbands being a bit of a lazy arse these days regarding backrubs!

For the massage of your life, check out the Eco Shop ( a kinda hippy shop/internet cafe/bar in San Juan. You probably need to book but the pummeling i got last year there was the best.

In mid season, you will certainly find a decent massage at PDB or salinas. i have. About 10 - 15euro for half hour last year

thats a fair price!! ill take an hour at salinas! only made it to the salty areas last year but this year im gonna make it all the way to the beach!

There’s one at Cala Jondall who has someone fanning you with a giant bamboo fan while you get massaged.

K said:
There’s one at Cala Jondall who has someone fanning you with a giant bamboo fan while you get massaged.

Bliss! I am so going to have to try that one out when I go over.

Bargain price too-I tend to pay up to £40 for a massage up here.

yeah, they were doing free massages and manicures last year @ coastline - think it was for girls only tho.

think it was some kinda promtion for a magazine or something, might have been B - hopefully will have it again this year cos i never made it last year!

Back