+++ Beach Azuli Ibiza 2009 +++

theStunt

Azuli confirmed the return of the beach parties on their newsletter.

Add the fact that David Piccioni has bought Sol D'En Serra and you will know where they will be 8)

Does anyone know when the first Azuli Beach Party will be???
The suspence is driving me MAAAAAD!!! :eek:

where abouts on the island do these partys normally take place at? also wat day and time ect. thanks

Azuli secret beach parties are back

Club Azuli are bringing their secret Beach Azuli parties back to Ibiza this summer. The opening party will be on 3rd June at a stunning, secret beach location, and as before, details will remain elusive, ensuring an exclusive, special vibe for those lucky enough to find the party.

Last summer, Azuli’s secret beach parties were the talk of Ibiza. Crowds of the chic and stylish, music loving, Ibiza party people, dug out their maps and followed the trail to find the first parties for years to rediscover the original, Balearic vibe. Once there they enjoyed an all day BBQ, and a soundtrack of blissed out beats, all set against a backdrop of incredible natural beauty. As the sun went down, so the excitement grew and the crowds partied into the night.

Special guest DJs included some of the world’s biggest and best DJs, like Pete Tong, Andy Cato (Groove Armada), Alex Neri, Crazy P and more. This wasn’t about money; these DJs just wanted to play at a special party and to be part of a true Ibiza experience. Legendary names like Danny Tenaglia were seen dancing at the water’s edge. Andy Cato finished his set and proclaimed ‘this is what the Space Terrace was like when I first came here. It’s good to have it back!’ The Azuli secret beach parties were earning themselves a place in Ibiza folklore.

For 2009 you can be sure that the guest DJs will be special, the secret beach locations jaw dropping, the crowds cool, colourful and in party mood, and of course, the music nothing but the best, electronic edged house with a Balearic slant. Azuli head honcho David Piccioni promises to once again create a very special vibe. He says,

'What can be better than dancing on the sand to great music, watching the sun go down in Ibiza? I really can't wait for this year; we've got lots of surprises in store.”

The only way to get to this party is to visit www.azuli.com/secretibiza where tickets may be purchased, however no information on the location will be released until the day before the party, when you will receive a text message with all the details. Make the effort to find it and you will be rewarded.

n99373204534_2358.jpg

Don't assume that because Dave Piccioni has bought the bar/restaurant he now calls Amante at Sol Den Serra that the Azuli parties will be there. When I spoke to him for Pacha mag he told me that he was leaving it up to the guys who run the label in London to organise the parties and one place they wouldn't be is Sol Den Serra.

It's a venue that's had a lot of hassle with the authoritiies over the last few years and he's not going to be risking his investment there. There will be events at Amante, but they'll be chilled and acoustic...

what's the point of makin' the flyer for the event if the location is secret and only the "honored" will be lucky to get there hehe

Don't assume that because Dave Piccioni has bought the bar/restaurant he now calls Amante at Sol Den Serra that the Azuli parties will be there. When I spoke to him for Pacha mag he told me that he was leaving it up to the guys who run the label in London to organise the parties and one place they wouldn't be is Sol Den Serra.

It's a venue that's had a lot of hassle with the authoritiies over the last few years and he's not going to be risking his investment there. There will be events at Amante, but they'll be chilled and acoustic...

Piccioni is suffering from a severe ear infection, so it is very unlikely you'll see him playing at any events this summer

right... really want to go to this... we were going to rent a car for the week, but we have decided against it...
im just worried that its going to be so hard to find that I wont be able to get a taxi... what does anyone think????

right... really want to go to this... we were going to rent a car for the week, but we have decided against it...
im just worried that its going to be so hard to find that I wont be able to get a taxi... what does anyone think????

Getting a taxi there is easy, its pretty well known think it cost about 25 euro from PDB last year but don't quote me on that

Getting a taxi back can be a nightmare unless you are prepared to wait for someone to turn up and grab theirs. Sol Den Serra is a 15min walk from a Cala Llonga but you could easily walk back there to get a cab too.

Back