Be @ Space - any discounts?

topbeef

Hi

I remember getting in to Carl Cox last year for 10 euros if you were in early. Do they do a similar thing for Be @ Space?

Does Danny T do an early set like Carl does? Think Coxy did 11pm - 12 pm.

Cheers

there are wristbands which will give you discount
i thought free before 8 pm and between 8 and 11 pm 15 euro but im not sure

Hi

I remember getting in to Carl Cox last year for 10 euros if you were in early. Do they do a similar thing for Be @ Space?

Does Danny T do an early set like Carl does? Think Coxy did 11pm - 12 pm.

Cheers

There are little green flyers called invitation passes which get you in for 10euro before 11pm and free before 8pm on the go. Check out the pussycat bar in San An if you have trouble finding them or head to the sunset strip on the Thursday- there will be plenty of 'Be' PR reps about handing them out.

DT has been playing twice on some nights- he played the new terrace first about 11pm then when the discoteca opened at 3am he played in there till close.

Top night! 8)

Wicked thanks for the info guys!!

I get to Ibiza Thursday morning and am staying in Playa D'en Bossa - do you think they'll be any PR people with these wristbands around that area??

Wicked thanks for the info guys!!

I get to Ibiza Thursday morning and am staying in Playa D'en Bossa - do you think they'll be any PR people with these wristbands around that area??

Definately on the Thurday, if your in Ibiza town too, there will be lots of PR about.

i bought a ticket from the space bar in ibiza town for 15 euros but i had to be there before 2. Which was good because danny came on at 2.
Excellent night.
Probably one of the best nights iv been to

Back