bars in playa d'en bossa!!

N

nostie

Yeah hello, I'm going every year to Ibiza it is already 5 years and I go always to Playa d'en bossa. I like that place because there are a lot of fantastic bars en also bora bora en the space!!
One of my favorite bars is The FANTASY it is a bar in the street of disco the kiss and it is a very good bar, very nice drinks for a very good price, are they also people who knows these bar and like it let me know!! I'm going these year back to ibiza in July and I'll hope it will be a very good time, but that's always so in playa d'en bossa!! I hope I get some answers of persons who always have went to The fantasy and who also there in July!! See you soon!!!!!

Nevada

was a good bar a couple of years ago and run by a friend of mine - now closed regretably but there is a Murphys on the strip that is well frequented

I know where the Fantasy bar is. It's on a road off the main road, a bit small though from what I remember. There was a gorgeous girl working there at the end of last summer.

Yes The fantasy is a small long bar that's right! But I found it very good music..., I know also the owner of the bar! And that girl who was working last summer is a blond girl isn't. Much people(boys) came to the bar for her of course If you know some tips that schould be better in the fantasy next summer let me know.
MUCH GREETINGS FROM NOSTIE

Robo said:
new afterhours club called pin-up is there. Garlands are their from tuesdays..

W've been there last summer with Dance Valley in Ibiza, 9 people (including the crew)

Yeah, I went to dance valley a couple of years ago, It was fantastic!!
I like also the bora bora, you can sun at the same time when you dancing at the bora bora it's very nice also there. Is there anyone who goes in july to Ibiza in playa d'en bossa around the 20st?? Let me know??
Much greetings nostie!!

My hotel is booked i'm going 10 days to ibiza the 22 of july!! It's gonna be the 10 beatifuls days of my life!
I have back a question: is there anyone who knowes Mauro from the pago pago bar in playa d'en bossa?? Let me know it, and are they also people who always goes to a fiesta hotel in playa d'en bossa like the algarb of the hotel club fiesta playa d'en bossa??
Much greetings from nostie!!

nostie said:
My hotel is booked i'm going 10 days to ibiza the 22 of july!! It's gonna be the 10 beatifuls days of my life!
I have back a question: is there anyone who knowes Mauro from the pago pago bar in playa d'en bossa?? Let me know it, and are they also people who always goes to a fiesta hotel in playa d'en bossa like the algarb of the hotel club fiesta playa d'en bossa??

Is Mauro the guy who gets dressed up as the Alien?

That's maybe him I know that he also sell tickets for the parties in and round the bora bora!! Do you know him??
greetings nostie

That's maybe him I know that he also sell tickets for the parties in and round the pago pago!! Do you know him??
greetings nostie

nostie said:

Looks like I will just miss you I'm staying at the Hotel Club Playa D'en Bossa on 5th July for a week.

Never been before but it gets really good reviews on the net and the satisfaction scores for it are very good (I'm a travel agent)

Back