⭕ Bars and smaller clubs 2023

Thinking of going there for a Beat Hotel event which includes Irvine Welsh speaking & Luke Una providing tunes...
That should be good (rooftop bar too!) but I’m leaning towards going to Las Mimosas the day Luke plays there instead. Day splits for las mimosas still tbc from what I can find.

Whats Word of Mouth Radio Cafe like? Arrive in Santa Eulalia Saturday, so was thinking of checking out their 2nd birthday thing on Sunday

Whats Word of Mouth Radio Cafe like? Arrive in Santa Eulalia Saturday, so was thinking of checking out their 2nd birthday thing on Sunday

It'll be a good atmosphere on Sunday! The live music will be great (I've heard they're starting around 6) and food is amazing too. I've got a table from 5pm so say hey if you're around.

it's a lovely spot with top music assured. Not yet been confirmed but wouldn't be remotely surprised if Jezebell line up a 'recovery' session there at some point on Oct 10.

BISTRO CAN PA cala vadella with number one dj
oct 6th 8th n 13th
, save the date if u want to see authentic underground djs spreading house to techno vibes for free, time should be 9pm to 3am ? ill update later (all people sharing my rides love it including female mate keen on overrated djs tmb locodice j jones...)
Screenshot_20230819-195320_1.jpg
Not many djs impress me along my 3 weeks in ibz n i ve done a lot of parties (even elrow ushuaia, decline elrow amnesia offered by bristol mate n ants ushuaia with hot french female mate the one that goes free to dc10 circoloco (keinemusic was boring as f*** at garden,SVEN WAS BORING AKASHA i left after 30mn, NICE ALONG OUTDOOR aera, i lost one sven combo tix as forgotten to cancel it day-1,too many parties, shitty minds ) n destino events n go to all big events i hate) Good djs were djs at pikes, john acquaviva, david morales and other i forgot names, Mr doris (lio monday, pacha n hi ibz wild corner), Jamie love obeach resident...pippi willie graaff along destino bday 50th n funky room claptone pacha
Hey @gutsy nice to meet u at pikes, very good music n lot of crazy girls met 🤣
363385514_1474788483345887_6179658209595195441_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230820-221504.jpg

follow my instagram storiesto have a glimpse of aktarus NRV sound Darbuka_joe , where i ve made videos of my ibz rides along his mixes n put link of tune heard from that mix

Last edited:
BISTRO CAN PA cala vadella with number one dj
oct 6th 8th n 13th
, save the date if u want to see authentic underground djs spreading house to techno vibes , time should be 9pm to 3am ? ill update later (all people sharing my rides love it including female mate keen on overrated djs tmb locodice j jones...)
Not many djs impress me along my 3 weeks in ibz n i ve done a lot of parties (even elrow ushuaia, decline elrow amnesia offered by bristol mate n ants ushuaia with hot french female mate the one that goes free to dc10 circoloco (keinemusic was boring as f*** at garden?SVEN WAS BORING AKASHA i left after 30mn, NICE ALONG OUTDOOR aera, i lost one sven combo tix as forgotten to cancel it day-1,too many parties, shitty minds ) n destino events n go to all big events i hate) djs at pikes, john acquaviva, david morales and other i forgot names, Mr doris (lio monday, pacha n hi ibz wild corner), Jamie love obeach resident...pippi willie graaff along destino bday 50th n funky room claptone pacha
Hey @gutsy nice to meet u at pikes, very good music n lot of crazy girls met 🤣
363385514_1474788483345887_6179658209595195441_n.jpg

follow my instagram storiesto have a glimpse of aktarus NRV sound Darbuka_joe , where i ve made videos of my ibz rides along his mixes n put link of tune heard from that mix
See you there the 6th or 8th!!

7pm 11 pm for bistro can pa
i forgot to say that shen is good techno party (pyramid upon lineup, can b good or shit ) , all were good trutopia, rodriguez jr giorgia angiuli except franky wah i really dont like his techno

Evening. Heading into Ibiza Town on Friday 15th, looking for some recommendations for bars with good music. Into all sorts of tunes so anything would be considered.

Planning to go to Paradise Lost and Malanga Cafe, any other places along these lines?

Cheers ✌️

Hello 👋

Heading into Ibiza Town on Friday 15th, looking for some recommendations for bars with good music. Into all sorts of tunes so anything would be considered.

Planning to go to Paradise Lost and Malanga Cafe, any other places along these lines?

Cheers ✌️

Are Nima Gorji and Gael still playing on a regular basis on the island? Easily my favourite night & day time deejays last year. I believe they're both inhabitants as well 🛖

Nui Ibiza today : Ode to Nathan Coles. AM Project, Eddie Richards..
Awesome music at Nui yesterday. But they didnt draw too much people.

AM Project, Asad Rizvi aka Silverlining spinning vinyl was quite a thing. Lots of early tech house, less focus on «the drop».
Eddie Richards was expertly using software, his groove is like a freight train.

Back