Barcelona update...

D

djsnaz

Hello peeps!

Just wondering what the current hot clubs and lounges are in Barcelona? We are going to be there for about a week and a half before we go to Ibiza.

I know Barcelona is a huge city, but we prefer dark, "lounge" type atmosphere that have great house music. Nothing too small, cover $ are ok, etc.

If anyone has been to Vegas....We like places like Drea's...

Also, we are spending a Saturday night in Madrid...We have NO idea on that (I searched)...

Only 36 hours till me gf and i fly outta Cali!!!

:lol: :) :oops: :( :evil: :eek: :D :D

djsnaz said:
Hello peeps!

Just wondering what the current hot clubs and lounges are in Barcelona? We are going to be there for about a week and a half before we go to Ibiza.

I know Barcelona is a huge city, but we prefer dark, "lounge" type atmosphere that have great house music. Nothing too small, cover $ are ok, etc.

check out "pipa club" at "placa reial" (next to la rambla in
barrio gothico). dark lounge; seems to have been an apartment
before, very nice!

the door is locked, but just hit the big button to the left (see this pic),
and they let u in...

### barx

La Terrazza ia amazing. Up on the hill in a bizarre castle complex with a beautiful open air area. At 7am the next morning, free buses arrive outside to take you to Souvenir, a big warehouse type club on the edge of town which is the biggest, messiest mash-up I've ever seen. The music is fantastic though. Just be courteous to the bouncers on the way in cos I don't think they like people full stop.

Actually, there seem to be loads of clubs on Sundays.
Afterwards head back down to La Ramblas for a beer - if you're still in one piece.

Barcelona is my favourite clubbing city because the Spaniards are so up for it.

I am definitely going to do a long wkend in Barcelona next year, it will a few less days in Ibiza but I've only heard good things about clubbing out there so will be worth sacrificing a few days :D

Back