barcelona nightclubs

jamesthemonkeh

is there anywhere in barcelona that anyone would recommend, music style not too important, just somewhere that i have to visit?

DrewUK said:
silvia said:
Discotheque & Moog.

Have we narrowed it down to these now then Silvia?

Not really. Discotheque is the place to go and see now a days. And Moog it's amazing. So small but so good. Moog it's worth a visit, it's opened seven days a week and has great residents and guesst dj. I have to say that if you feel like a big party with lots of people Moog is not your place.

Nitsa, City Hall, Danzatoria... are good choices too.
:D

Ibiza-girlie said:
there are many great gay place,s if one doesnt mind I know. :D

Most afters are gay places, but usually are very mixed up. Salvation, for example (Matinée group) it's a gay club but always lots of heteros aswell.
We can say that in BCN, gays are "the professionals" of the party ;)

yeah i'm going with townies at work though, so i've got to try to get them somewhere cool that we will all like, but not somewhere too cool which they will hate, or anywhere gay come to think of it

jamesthemonkeh said:
yeah i'm going with townies at work though, so i've got to try to get them somewhere cool that we will all like, but not somewhere too cool which they will hate, or anywhere gay come to think of it

Discotheque it's only good for clubbers.
Moog is probably the best techno place.
If you are looking for trendy, sophisticated places/people, I recomend you Danzatoria - Club Danzatoria and The Loft. Good music, beautiful places and cool people.

Back