Barcelona Clubbing

R

rabbitweed

Hello

Not quite Ibiza I know, but does anyone know any club listings for Barcelona 2nd - 9th September? All the websites I've looked on are til the end of August only!

Thanks.

8)

Pacha in Sitges near Barca.

First ever Pacha, even older than the Ibiza one........

:confused:

Not a funky house fan unfortunately; loking for more proggy / techy nights! Thanks anyway. :)

Re: Clubbing in Barcelona

gopher said:
Check out new and already very popular CDLC in Barcelona.
5 September it's Hed Kandi night with StoneBridge

http://www.cdlcbarcelona.com

Good election :D . And this is the Bar of Barça's player Patrick Kluivert. He knows how to invest money correctly ;) .

About Barcelona clubbing, the best way to not be wrong, enter http://www.clubbingspain.com and check "agenda" for that week. Enter in the Spanish version, cuz in English version, "agenda" is not active.

I'm looking at and the best options can be:

Wednesday 3rd: Zombie Nation @ Moog
Thursday 4th: Roger Sanchez @ La terrrazza
Friday 5th: Tania Vulcano @ La terrrazza
Sunday 7th: Alex Neri @ We love Sundays Barcelona

Apart from this, I recommend you:
-Otto Zutz, a NYC club style, with 3 rooms: 1. House 2. Garage & Funky Classics 3. R&B & Hiphop. The finest place in the city, in my style.
-Danzatoria club, under the Hotel Arts, and little brother Danzatoria Club, in Av. Tibidabo, plenty of wannabe models and A&R's and other good-looking-fashion-Fvck Me I'm Famous people of the city :lol:

Thanks! Have been unable to get September listings til now!

Anybody know where I can get listings for Le Terrazza (the website listed above does not have them)? I am going the weekend after space closing which is the first week in october.

Also anyone been? Experiences? How does it comare to Space? Opening times? Any help much appreciated ;)

Bukes said:
Anybody know where I can get listings for Le Terrazza (the website listed above does not have them)? I am going the weekend after space closing which is the first week in october.

Also anyone been? Experiences? How does it comare to Space? Opening times? Any help much appreciated ;)

Well, the main problem is to avoid the problems with bouncers. The dress code of La terrrazza is very hard, but not stereotipated. 2 people can be in the queue with the same clothes and one casn get in and the other no, but it always help if you seem an expert on Gucci or D&G clothes.

Opens from 00,30 till 6,30 more or less. More info: www.laterrrazza.com

Back