barcelona best club

Bars
Mirablau. This is the really cool bar that has a cracking view of the city. Great way to kick off a weekend

Cafe royal, just off the Plaza Real... another cracking wee joint

There is another bar in the gothic quarter that looks like something from the lord of the rings. I think its called de las fades, but not sure. In English its called Forrest of Fates. As you're walking down Las Ramblas towards the sea, it's off a sidestreet on your left hand side (past the plaza real) Go down the little street, turn right at the end, and it's on your right hand side.

Then you hace Pacha (the original) in Sitges, never been but I hear good things. Theres also another belting club call LaTerrazza (discoteque) only been once but had a great night.

The only thing I will say is watch your wallet... especially on the ramblas.

Hope this helps. Have a good un!

J

Theres also another belting club call LaTerrazza (discoteque) only been once but had a great night.

Agreed. Went a few years back for the soma records party just before Sonar started. Amazing club with an amazing vibe. As good as any in Ibiza imo. I think it's only open during the summer months though. June - Sept.

Agreed. Went a few years back for the soma records party just before Sonar started. Amazing club with an amazing vibe. As good as any in Ibiza imo. I think it's only open during the summer months though. June - Sept.

A good night then? Bet you were flying eh?

im going for the first time to barça and want your opinion about clubs,prices,music,ladys,etc...

thanks!

Club Catwalk is good if you like electro type music (angello, Morillo style)
It's quite glam too so you'll be happy with the "ladys" side of things

i think i go to pacha,nice videos i saw,but terazza is not good at winter?or is it close?

razzmatazz is good?

danke!

im dint no the barca was an all yr round destination? i myt have 2 book a trip there do many spanish women go there im allways very happy by a sexy spanish burd ::D :p

i think i go to pacha,nice videos i saw,but terazza is not good at winter?or is it close?

razzmatazz is good?

danke!

La Terrazza closed at the end of September. Razzmatazz is a really big club with different rooms with very different styles of music. Seems a bit strange to me to have indie and techno in one place, but it's very popular.
http://www.residentadvisor.net/club-detail.aspx?id=911 I think it's 12 or 15 euros to get in, including a drink.

Wish I could be more helpful, but I haven't been clubbing much since I've been here. This website seems quite good for listings. http://www.clubbingspain.com Click on agenda, then select Cataluna.

some good tips in there

my fave when I lived in Barca was always NITSA @ Sala Apolo and the techno nights at MOOG

proper.

thanks guys,youve been very usefull.

i miss ibiza,and i go the whole setember in 2009,but until then here in lisbon i go to luw and w,but i feel the need of ibiza,maybe ill find a bit of it in barça!:)

thanks!

Back