barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WESTENDMASSIVE

barbie is a whorebet she works in the car park behind eden selling herself this board is boring recently and ive come here to stir things up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbie is cool whats your problem if you dont like this board then simply leave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact y dont you f*** OFF !!

try this

take a spoon adn eat my *** you *** WIPE. FIND A SAND PIT TO PLAY IN

Yeah W.E.M bet you aint even old enough to drink was that your mummy i heard calling???????

Norman !! Norman !! Dinners Ready !!

you lot are so original i can predict what your gonna say befor you say it !!!!!

im not a school or college i dont work but i love the wesend ive been there before you know !!

and i can get served !!

fxxx you little slapper i bet you give it away for free and to any 1 who flashes there cash bout what that get your tits out for the lads !

eeeeerrgh no thanx beee sting breats

WHAT EVER

SO YOU EVAN NO WHERE SPAIN IS,

WHATS THE FIRST BAR AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE WEST END CALLED

D**KHEAD

WESTENDMASSIVE if you dislike the people on this forum so much, and disagree with everything people post why come on the board in the first place?
Do you enjoy wasting your time?

nightlife see i know the answer bitch ask me another !!!!!

ooooohhh nightlife. It dont take a genious to work that out its people like you that give the WE a bad name i love the WE and just to let everyone know its not full of tossers like him hes an exception most of us are there to have a few drinks and a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back