Bar Underground

diffenately worth a visit!!

mr c from the end in london is doing a free night every tuesday.

get down there..

......come on Robbo...must do better..i,ve got this one planned for Tuesday night ...but alas i have no idea of times...i'll get there when its over..knowing my luck..........

One scrap of info .. Craig Richards will be playing there every Thursday in September, his mate is the owner (I was told this by the man himself at Fabric the other week)

I got a copy of M8 magazine over the weekend, and in it was a small free mag as a guide to Ibiza, well worth geting, has eric morillo on the cover. Some guy working in Salinas (i think) reviews some of his favoutite spots and bar underground is one of them. Ill post the info up later.

Steven R said:
Some guy working in Salinas (i think) reviews some of his favoutite spots and bar underground is one of them. Ill post the info up later.

Jon sa trincha?

I saw Layo and Bushwacka last year. Was class.

Just ask the workers on the island, they'll know the score.

8)

it's near privilege. went there one wednesday night, and it was pretty quiet, more of a bar vibe than a club. but its very nicely done out, and I'll probably visit the Mr C night there when I go back in September. the bar staff are very friendly especially Christina who we met one night in manumission.

Robo said:
Steven R said:
Some guy working in Salinas (i think) reviews some of his favoutite spots and bar underground is one of them. Ill post the info up later.

Jon sa trincha?

Ya thats him, In the article he lists 8 or 9 of his favourite Ibiza Hangouts. Heres what he says about the Underground bar:
Between Privilige and Amnesia, its a small club/bar with a mixture of eccentric locals and a nice selection of tourists. Hardly notice the entrance, has a big U on a sign with undeground in small lettering underneath. Its set off the road and is quite hard to find, you'd probably have to know where it is. Basically its an old house with a garden, has a great sound system with great music that you wont hear at many of the clubs.

I was there on a thursday night in September. It was a free night and drinks were in the cheap. I saw a guy get slapped after spanking a girl in the A$$...I thought that was funny ;) There were definitely people rolling their pants off and someone did try to sell me some pills. The music started out house and became electro in the middle of the night...not really my style. Overall very interesting scene.

It's a great club. many workers there.
It's open from 12-6am
The club was absolutely packed in the end of september.

I went this year, it was amazing but you would hate it I-G.

You wouldnt like the crowd, or fact that they are all taking lots of drugs.

And theres no VIP ;)

Outside is really lovely though.

Sasha was there when i went.

Back