Bar Sevo

S

Sevo

Bar Sevos GRAND opening is this season!! 17 June 04 we have to Eric Morrillo playing those wacky funked up yank tunes followed up by Lisa Lashes who will really get the party started. And a side order of Mike Severns all the way from Garlands Liverpool! playing sum of the finest funked up cheese! A live appearance from Jordan and Sundays Plays host to Pete tong and Miky Severns All dayer!!!!!

This is Daniel Kelly from Judgement Sundays! email me for any info on which is sure to be this years best sunset bar!!!!!! not long my fellow clubchestnuts!!! ............. not long!

are you talking about the old pacha playa / sa flama? :rolleyes:

crowd%20shot2.jpg

McRackin said:
are you talking about the old pacha playa / sa flama? :rolleyes:

crowd%20shot2.jpg
NO LAD BAR SEVO IS OPENING NEXT DOOR TO BAR MAMBO!! BUILDING WORK IS STILL IN PROGRESS! HAPPY CLUBBING!! DANNY KELLY!

Sevo said:
Bar Sevos GRAND opening is this season!! 17 June 04 we have to Eric Morrillo playing those wacky funked up yank tunes followed up by Lisa Lashes who will really get the party started. And a side order of Mike Severns all the way from Garlands Liverpool! playing sum of the finest funked up cheese! A live appearance from Jordan and Sundays Plays host to Pete tong and Miky Severns All dayer!!!!!

This is Daniel Kelly from Judgement Sundays! email me for any info on which is sure to be this years best sunset bar!!!!!! not long my fellow clubchestnuts!!! ............. not long!

are you john kelly's brother?

good luck in your venture.

Back