bar/restaurant suggestions

Ali Bon Tempi

So my wife has just surprised me with a trip to Ibiza and Formentera for my birthday. We're out Oct 26-Nov 2.
We're stayin in El Hotel for the first few nights so looking for bar/restaurant suggestions in the Port and Ibiza Town.
We're then in a hotel near Es Pujols for a couple of nights and we've never stayed overnight in Formentera so suggestions are welcome.
Finally we have a couple of nights in Pikes but think we get dinner included but would be good to try different places at lunch time and to mix things up - ideally San An way but we will have a car and don' mind a drive.
Thanks in advanc

Ibiza Town:

o Comidas Bar San Juan (although too well-known by now).

Formentera:

o Tons of good food places; try Can Gavinu.
o An excellent sunset is the light house at Cap de Barbaria; try to find the secret / not-so-secret cave for some amazing views.
o Get a car.

Es Pujols is a good location to stay.

formentera is gonna be VERY quiet by then - but if you‘re lucky with the weather it‘s paradise on earth. just keep in mind very few places will be open.

formentera is gonna be VERY quiet by then - but if you‘re lucky with the weather it‘s paradise on earth. just keep in mind very few places will be open.
Thanks, that's fine as we're only there 2 nights so one or two nice spots is all we need. Fingers crossed for the weather!

So our hotel cancelled our stay on Formentera. We’ve found some other options but wanted to check on where is best to stay on October 29/31? Just need a supermarket and one/two restaurant options! Thinking Es Pujols!

aye. since 2016, bambuddha moved their halloween parties to pacha.
Update: this year Bambuddha will be open until the 31st of december!

71939508_2760830950603041_2146819173609635840_n.jpg

Guessing there'll be a reasonable selection of 'local' bars and restaurants open in Ibiza Town over the weekend?

Also, will there be anywhere I can watch the Liverpool vs Spurs game on Sunday, without heading San An way?

Guessing there'll be a reasonable selection of 'local' bars and restaurants open in Ibiza Town over the weekend?

Also, will there be anywhere I can watch the Liverpool vs Spurs game on Sunday, without heading San An way?

for the game, what's the name again of that sports bar in figueretas? I'm sure they'll show it.

and yeah, lots of places open in ibiza town still.

for the game, what's the name again of that sports bar in figueretas? I'm sure they'll show it.

and yeah, lots of places open in ibiza town still.
We're staying in the Port for 3 nights, any suggestions on where to eat Saturday night, if we want to follow-on to Lio?

Back