Bar or Cafe in Santa Eulalia

Fraz

Can anyone reccommend a good bar or cafe in the resort centre as a meeting point.

While visiting in Sept I am intending to meet up with friends in Santa Eulalia - none of us have ever been to the resort and have little knowledge of the area.

stephen said:
the royalty

good one :arrow:
left1.jpg

how about mirage in the port? 8)

8090501.jpg

you can see that bar in the film kevin and perry go large!! :eek:

Macky ;)

Thanks guys!

Like the sound of all of them so I will do my best to visit each one!!!

Cheers for the pics too.....

ok

here's my santa eulalia tip for the day. try the asturian cider bar, on the port (round the corner from mirage). it's fab. all my favourite things, clams and beans, cod, lovely little pork ribs, and lashings of real cider poured from a great height. and it's cheap.

welcome backy macky

Ibiza-girlie said:
try bambuddhas grove

remember this post girlie? our friend asked for some recommendation in santa eulalia and
you said bambuddha grove. the other day (six months later) you wrongly said that its in
san juan!! :confused:

you are a very confusing kind of girlie!! :lol:

royalty again:

1050621179_copy122-2232_img.jpg

Took your advice and met my friends at royalties - nice place :!:

Also went to the Mirage in the port too however it had a lick of paint since it featured in the film 'Kevin & Perry' :eek: :eek:

stephen said:
try the asturian cider bar, on the port (round the corner from mirage). it's fab. all my favourite
things, clams and beans, cod, lovely little pork ribs, and lashings of real cider poured from a
great height. and it's cheap.
and if you like to drink asturian cider in san antonio try the new sidrería l'angliru in
c. obispo torres (behind the church). the opening is the next sunday at 1.30pm - free
asturian cider and tapas for everybody!! :p

some great restaurants too, at reasonably prices. I went to the Guarana bar quite a few times as well. St Eularia is more so a place for families, but I found it very refreshing compared to Ibiza town & Playa D'en Bossa.

lostinspace said:
some great restaurants too, at reasonably prices. I went to the Guarana bar quite a few times as well. St Eularia is more so a place for families, but I found it very refreshing compared to Ibiza town & Playa D'en Bossa.

I agree, I would stay there rather than PDB :eek:

Fraz said:
went to the Mirage in the port too however it had a lick of paint since it featured in the film
'Kevin & Perry' :eek: :eek:
true - the walls are now all painted in orange!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

heres an old picture:

exterior3.jpg

(btw, the new french waitress is well fit :p )

I live in Sta Eulalia at the mo, best bars are Mariners River corner, very chilled out, beutifull stting on the beach'river. Mirage, marina. Guarana super trendy on the Marina and the Queen Vic for cheese!! xxx

Got back from Santa Eulalia a few weeks ago...absolutely love the place. Tried all the places you mentioned Macky 8)

Royalties is perfect for watching the world go by :D

Back