bar m pre-parties!!

McRackin

Super Moderator
monday: manumission (between 6pm and 9pm at sunseabar)
tuesday: gallery & clockwork orange
wednesday: lashed
thursday: cream
friday: euphoria
saturday: retro
sunday: judgement sunday

Orange-Manumission0042.jpg

all trancey stuff, hmmm didnt really enjoy BAR-M but ill probably check it out if there arent too many lager louts there, as I very well could imagine!

Ibiza-girlie said:
all trancey stuff, hmmm didnt really enjoy BAR-M but ill probably check it out if there arent too many lager louts there, as I very well could imagine!

You never get any beer boys at Bar M, occasionally maybe before Dave Pearce or Judge Jules' nights @ Eden but the rest of the time the crowd in there is pretty good.

Good, im sorta stuck in the middle between the music i love and the culture that follows along with in, love trance and progressive, even sometimes the cheasy stuff - but do NOT enjoy the lager louts and the gang of noisy glowstick people - funny aint it.
You must meet up with me in your fancy london town one day (ill be going in october) and you can take me to the places you like, and maybe ill learn to appreciate housemusic???

I've never seen any lager louts at bar M - I love the place...

Staying in the bay every time i've gone to Ibiza has meant walking past it each night on the way to the strip.

Back