Bar M it's gone into orbit

Dr Fox

Purchased Manumission's Bar M yesterday on a recommendation from everybody's long sleeved jumper wearin, desert wellied, posh noodle eating student Rob ;) . Stand back, light the blue touch paper and wait for lift off.....it's a cracker. Classics, but not in the cheesy way you get on most compilations this is, if were a dessert, a double chocolate gateau with added Cadbury's Flakes......On sight......Purchase, you won't be disappointed!

Cheers Rob, have a can of Skol on me! :lol:

Dr Fox said:
Purchased Manumission's Bar M yesterday on a recommendation from everybody's lon sleeved jumper wearin, desert wellied, posh noodle eating student Rob ;) . Stand back, light the blue touch paper and wait for lift off.....it's a cracker. Classics, but not in the cheesy way you get on most compilations this is, if were a dessert, a double chocolate gateau with added Cadbury's Flakes......On sight......Purchase, you won't be disappointed!

Cheers Rob, have a can of Skol on me! :lol:

nice one dr,

see babs you should listen to me :p

To be fair to the blonde haired temptress, she did make me aware of the new Junior Jack/Kid Creme Defected in the House Cd....1 all I reckon....

seanbelfast said:
What cd is that boys

Think its the new cd from Bar M - saw adverts for it in Ibiza in May but haven't seen it out here yet.....

HMV on way home i think! ;)

Back