Bank Holiday Weekend Shenanigans

Morbyd

We haven't done a weekend thread in ages, but this one looks exciting enough for discussion.

So, who's going to SW4? Creamfields? Leeds or Reading? NH Carnival?

My plan:
Friday - movie premier, dinner with a movie director (not related to premier), various bouncing around and then Krysha later on for Anja Schnieder :D then straight to the airport to...

Saturday - fly to London, attend Chelsea v Stoke, then rooftop party at Dex in Brixton with Paul Woolford (considering popping over to Plan B later for James Zabiela)

Sunday - Notting Hill Carnival :D

Monday - Recovery

Friday - Eat Chinese food
Saturday - Eat Indian food
Sunday - Fly to Ibiza for 10 days........

Enjoy carnival! (weather's supposed to be good) - always had most fun by the bus at Good Times - esp when Norman is knocking out the crowd pleasers - best to go early doors as it gets ridiculously rammed by late afternoon - check what stations are open too, take beer in ice bucket and hide it in the bushes by the wall and AVOID portobello road!

tonight - heading to a mate's dub night at the "?" bar in stoke newington (where I'm moving next wednesday! :eek: ) and then on to the very ace Drop for Voices afterwds

then (somehow) off to somerrrrset tmrw for the rest of the weekend

Having worked nights this week doing freelance stuff gona chill tonight got Mandy coming down for the weekend so gotta meet her.
Chill saturday in prep for SW4 sunday , going at it early doors with the crew.
Monday Caz managed to get on the guestlist for the Major Lazer block party thing with free drinks n bbq. Depending who gets to go I'll be doing that or over at Sancho Panza @ Carnival

Tuesday will be mainly foetal position and perhaps a greasy take away , night shift wednesday

Friday - movie premier, dinner with a movie director (not related to premier)

:rolleyes:;):lol:

This evening, dinner with a librarian (not related to books) everyone is going out to South (big indie night, I'm betting JJ was at least a semi regular in his manc days!) – I'm staying in as its been a hard week and I just fancy a bottle of red & modern warfare!

And also up early to go mountain biking in gisburn forest Saturday. beers with an IT manager and business development manager.

Lunch at Aumbry (also with a librarian), chef from the fat duck restaurant place on Sunday, then some beers with a town planner, 2 architects and a statistics manager

Monday, off to lunch with some friends (a clinical psychologist and a teach cum housewife).

Determined to turn email push off this weekend and just chill.

Sorry morbs. :lol:

Having a quietish one.

Went for it last weekend in Cornwall... DiY party near lizard - perfect bijou gathering and soooo many spine tingling moments. If only every weekend was like that.

This weekend am off to see Aphex Twin in my back garden (LED festie).

Trying to avoid all things carnival but you never know...

On another note - hot raw sex... :eek:

(lush)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apfotH-zynY

It's Mia's second birthday on Sunday (time flies), so this weekend I am building a wooden playhouse in the garden. :lol:

But tonight i'm catching up with an old friend, then out for a run in the morning to offset the guiness.

Not long now til my 48 hour trip to ibiza, child free, drool.........

I'm off to Creamfields this weekend, cannot wait - first time there for me so will be an experience I'm sure!

Saturday - fly to London, attend Chelsea v Stoke, then rooftop party at Dex in Brixton with Paul Woolford (considering popping over to Plan B later for James Zabiela)

Sunday - Notting Hill Carnival :D

Monday - Recovery

Was very tempted for Zabiela after SW4 but I know it seems a good idea at first and then after 11pm i just want my bed.

Might see you on sunday though Morbyd

Friday - Eat Chinese food
Saturday - Eat Indian food
Sunday - Fly to Ibiza for 10 days........

(I'm guessing from your location you will be flying from Manchester? Enjoy:D)

Friday: work

Saturday: Tidy up work bits

Sunday: Fly to Ibiza (Minus dos ninos) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We fly at 3:50pm which is a little later than I would like but still gets us there before 8pm local time. Check in to the hotel then straight out!

saturday- zoo project followed by underground
sunday-bora bora, space then cadenza at pacha
monday-circo loco, dc10.

8)

Back