bambuddha grove

McRackin

Super Moderator
bambuddha grove celebrated the end of season party on october 4th but its still open from thursday to saturday!! :D

as every year - on october 31st they will celebrate the halloween party!! :eek:

see you there? :p

hallan06t1.gif

I would love to!!! But for now I'm stuck in Brussels...

I went to the closing party, it was really cool ;)

McRackin said:
it will open again on december 26th

Thanks again and again for a wonderful year and we will see you all on
DECEMBER 26 until JANUARY 3
Please phone or email your reservations early.
Peace and Love
John Moon

Ibiza-girlie said:
...but I thought it was open all year round?

no :!:

i suppose it will open again at the beginning of april!! :idea:

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah and good piece of acvice: dont be late for your reservation or they´ll cancel the darn table!

another reason why this place is soo not the place to go to.

well I mostly - honestly - like it cuz of its interieure and stylish setting. The food is mediocre, but the drinks in the cocktailbar are good.....+ the waiters are goooooodlooking people!

Ibiza-girlie said:
well I mostly - honestly - like it cuz of its interieure and stylish setting. The food is mediocre, but the drinks in the cocktailbar are good.....+ the waiters are goooooodlooking people!

So you would rather pay twice as much for only half-decent food just cos you like the surroundings :confused:

well I didnt write that I just thought the buffet was mediocre, the rest a la carte is very nice. Had a really good chicken there in sept 2002. Heavenly! and yeah, I actually do think that the setting is 33% of the entire experience....

Ibiza-girlie said:
well I didnt write that I just thought the buffet was mediocre, the rest a la carte is very nice. Had a really good chicken there in sept 2002. Heavenly! and yeah, I actually do think that the setting is 33% of the entire experience....

I've eaten there before and didn't rate it food-wise, there's enough bloody restauarants in London Town where you're paying way over the odds just cos of where you're eating so imo good food comes above the supposed 'ambience' of a place :rolleyes:

each to their own. I think a meal deserves good settings and I really like Bambuddha a lot - a lot. Had a great time there and def. am going next time

Back