Balearic People @ Privilege

TigerVlc

Do you expect it will be bustling in early September?
or only Manumission?

What about Slinky and Tunnel? I will be on the island on Tunnel closing party.

I went Balearic People in July. It was good party and there were lots of people. Mostly spanish and italians. No Brits! ;)

If you like party hard don't go, but if you like good vibes and beautiful people this is your night. 8)

no brits :D thats my party! ;) ...sorry all brits here, but "your" beer boys destroy the whole image of britains on the island! :cry: :cry:

vienna said:
no brits :D thats my party! ;) ...sorry all brits here, but "your" beer boys destroy the whole image of britains on the island! :cry: :cry:

Ere, what ya tryin to say like? What a load of Bull sh*t. Startin are ya? Say that again and I'll knock ya out.

Sorry, I've had a few!!!!! :D ;) :D

The thing is, the major nights in Ibiza town and PDB have a lot of Brits too but they aren't ruined, it's true that there are some who ruin our image and I wish they would go to Magaluf or Falaraki instead. The majority of us dislike them too you know, but at least there seems to be an invisible barrier at San Rafael that reads "No Beer monsters beyond this point".

Those britbeerboys are loud, obnoxious, heavy drinkers, who start fights and vomit in the middle of the street. Basically, my kind of people. I must concour that there are very few brits in Priv, and even fewer Yanks. I counted only 3 yanks, and I was one of them. I was the 2 meter tall guy with red hair and a union jack shirt.

Back