Bahia Hotel in San Ann Bay

lynch

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at The Bahia Hotel in San Ann bay, only I’ve just booked it up though the internet and have only seen one picture off it.

If so please can you let me know what it’s like, also if u know any web pages with pictures and info that would be great,

Stayed there last year, really nice hotel - air conditioning, nice rooms, nice pool, definitely one of the best hotels I have stayed in in Ibiza. Location is great you are far enough away from San Antonio Town but you can easy walk to Mambos etc.

It is featured in Cosmos and Ministry brochures if you want to see some more pictures.

thanks for the info,

so is it a short walk to mambo/coastline etc. Only I though it would take about 30/40 minutes.

lynch said:
thanks for the info,

so is it a short walk to mambo/coastline etc. Only I though it would take about 30/40 minutes.

No more than 20 mins for me, I am the quickest walker in the world tho lol!

not sure about the hotel but

if your in the bay nearly everything is a 15 to 20 minutes walk but it's a really nice walk, and it make your thersty. enjoy :)

getting excited now, just wish it was not 5 months away :cry:

one more thing, does anyone know any web pages than have photos of the hotel? only i booked it online and have not even seen it yet

lynch said:
getting excited now, just wish it was not 5 months away :cry:

one more thing, does anyone know any web pages than have photos of the hotel? only i booked it online and have not even seen it yet

Have you tried Ministry website and then go to ministry travel section cos I know it is in their brochure this year.

Yeah it was listed there, thanks for that.

Hotel looks nice, whats an mp3 player tho.. whatever it is it sounds good :D

lynch said:
Yeah it was listed there, thanks for that.

Hotel looks nice, whats an mp3 player tho.. whatever it is it sounds good :D

Don't get too excited, they make out they are in all the rooms but we didn't get one, some rooms did, so it's best to take the trusty old CD player just in case you don't :p

i got a spacious room with seperate lounge and mp3 player, which is basically a hifi which pumps all the latest house tracks in your apartment.

the best thing was the 24-hour bar which meant you could come in from clubbing and lounge around chatting with all the stragglers who came in from various do's.

sigh, if only there was this hotel in elvissa town...

Beware!!!

THere are two places called Bahia.

One is a cheapy hotel (not bad but not brill i.e no tv, mp3 etc)

The other is top (great dj's, air cond, tv's, mp3 etc).

Cheers

Isnt 'Bahia' a common term for that area of the bay? Least thats what a taxi driver told me..........

Back