Bag policy at Privilege?

kamyee

Hi everyone,
Il be out in Ibiza september and was wondering what the bag policy is like at Privilege? Will be going to see Tiesto & Fonzerelli at Privilege, its the only club I missed out on last year. Last year I got my bag searched in Amnesia and they took away my perfume and some water which I expected but didnt really understand the perfume thing... I found the other clubs not as strict but I was very annoyed when they confiscated my belongings so was wondering what Privilege is like?

Thanks

Hi everyone,
Il be out in Ibiza september and was wondering what the bag policy is like at Privilege? Will be going to see Tiesto & Fonzerelli at Privilege, its the only club I missed out on last year. Last year I got my bag searched in Amnesia and they took away my perfume and some water which I expected but didnt really understand the perfume thing... I found the other clubs not as strict but I was very annoyed when they confiscated my belongings so was wondering what Privilege is like?

Thanks

Well they are usually quite strict with letting you in with stuff like cameras but I don't know if they will go through your bag or not. They have a separate locker area where you can put stuff they won't let you in with so you can get it at the end of the night.

Back