bad time in ibiza setember

N

nandux@netc.pt

i'm so furious...tomorow i go to ibiza for my first time and in entire all week espect RAINNING in ibiza...DAMN...i'm so mad grrrrrrr

why :cry: why :cry: why :cry:

all of them??? i see 4 sites of weather and all say the same thing..RAIN and THUNDERSTORM :evil:

I go tomorrow too, doesn't bother me that much, Mrs Hook is gutted though. Last year the forecasts were rain for the week we were there and there was only 2 cloudy days, no rain at all.

hook19 said:
I go tomorrow too, doesn't bother me that much, Mrs Hook is gutted though. Last year the forecasts were rain for the week we were there and there was only 2 cloudy days, no rain at all.

Adam and I looked at the forecast and we just said ' Oh well, more time
in the bars then!' ;)

To be fair, they are not always wrong, but then rain storms in ibiza do tend to be over as quickly as they started. When I went in may our first morning there looked like the island was going to be ripped apart by mother nature herself... by 1pm we were sunbathing again!!

Dont worry about it, seriously!

positive effects of the rain and thunder:

Go swimming when it rains (when no lightnings around mind u!) - the water feels soooo good!

See the lightnings from your apartment/hotel and get drunk whilst watching the storm!

Thunder clears the air so you can breathe again!

have fun!!! Ibiza and thunderstorms arent the worst!

For people who live in Ibiza it's a god send, it doesn't rain nearly enough in Ibiza. This year has been even worse than usual with the heatwave since May.

nandux,

chill out man ;-) i am sitting on my terrace it is over 30ºC and i was swimming today at salinas beach with not a cloud in sight.

don't believe a word of what the forecast says, they are always exceptionally gloomy. the big weather sites have been predicting rain for a month now - i am sure they will get it right some time - but at the moment they've been wrong for over a month ;-)

if it does rain, it won't last long, and the island will look like paradise - it will be so green and lush - irresistable. and the air will be the freshest thing you've ever breathed.

oh and pop down to space for a rainy terrace session - have to be seen to be believed - wicked fun ;-)

so don't worry, bet you have the holiday of a lifetime :)

(oh and what jt says goes 100% - we are nearing the end of the hottest and dryest spell ever recorded on the island - i pray for rain every day ;-)

enjoy!!

i'm pretty sure there are two ibizas.....am i wrong?

i also found a report that had rain all week, but then found the 'white island' report which had sun and high temps all week...

james said:
nandux,

chill out man ;-) i am sitting on my terrace it is over 30ºC and i was swimming today at salinas beach with not a cloud in sight.

don't believe a word of what the forecast says, they are always exceptionally gloomy. the big weather sites have been predicting rain for a month now - i am sure they will get it right some time - but at the moment they've been wrong for over a month ;-)

if it does rain, it won't last long, and the island will look like paradise - it will be so green and lush - irresistable. and the air will be the freshest thing you've ever breathed.

oh and pop down to space for a rainy terrace session - have to be seen to be believed - wicked fun ;-)

so don't worry, bet you have the holiday of a lifetime :)

(oh and what jt says goes 100% - we are nearing the end of the hottest and dryest spell ever recorded on the island - i pray for rain every day ;-)

enjoy!!

GOD LISTING YOU MAN heheheh

i'm going take the plane at 5 am (and now in lisbon are 11.40 pm)

well maybe i'm scared 4 nothing hehehehee

in lisbon the weather is very hot in all day but in early morning the time is stupid...little rain in morning , hot time all day and wind in night lol

10 more hours and the plane land in IBIZA 4 my dream vacations

Look at the webcams it looks like it gonna be a good day ! 8)

Back