Bad scheduling?

Clara

I know it was similar last year, but everything that I want to go to seems to be on a Monday or Tuesday. For a two week holiday this means that nights out won't be that spaced apart which is tad annoying.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Yeah I've got similar probs Kitten, this year due to Ministry moving to Thursday night slot and Pure Pacha popping up on Fridays, cos I don't do Cream these days the last couple of years meant I had Thursday nights off to chill, get nice food and recharge batteries ready for next session. But this year it means I am on the go from Sundays@Space thru every night of the wk :eek:

I have been looking at our plans for September to see if we could miss one night out but we just can't so don't know what kind of state I am going to be in cos sometimes you need just one night off from the clubbing so you're raring to go again :rolleyes: :confused:

the same has happened with us - most of the best nights are in our first week

we are trying to do 1 on 1 off (roughly)

definitely wanted to do Subliminal (Morillo & R.Rivera) then
Pure Pacha (Tong, Lawler & Murk)

but then Sander K throws in Pin Up on Thurs - shame to miss that but we need some rest! :confused:

macdonsj said:
the same has happened with us - most of the best nights are in our first week

we are trying to do 1 on 1 off (roughly)

definitely wanted to do Subliminal (Morillo & R.Rivera) then
Pure Pacha (Tong, Lawler & Murk)

but then Sander K throws in Pin Up on Thurs - shame to miss that but we need some rest! :confused:

I was kind of hoping that one of the Underwater nights or Pure Pacha nights we were there would be not so good line-up and we could miss out on one, but 1st wk is my man Jon Carter at Underwater and then legend that is Danny Krivit at Pure Pacha and then 2nd wk is Underwater Closing (all the ressies back2back for 8 hours) and it's Tom's bday and then Deep Dish for Pure Pacha Closing.

Godamnit when's a girl sposed to get any of this sleep malarky :rolleyes: :p

I love this bad scheduling, you can wake up when ever you want and go clubbiing to a excellant night :D

klingclubber said:
go for a longer time and relax hehehhehe ;)
you can take a night off then or a night on

or funk it, DO IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL :twisted: :D ;)

Lol, you were trying to talk me into dropping a night on Saturday afternoon missy, but now I know I have the Kling seal of approval then I'll be doing them all :eek: :p ;)

lynch said:
I love this bad scheduling, you can wake up when ever you want and go clubbiing to a excellant night :D

that's the spirit! don't stress urself out; let ur heart choose & enjoy!

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
go for a longer time and relax hehehhehe ;)
you can take a night off then or a night on

or funk it, DO IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL :twisted: :D ;)

Lol, you were trying to talk me into dropping a night on Saturday afternoon missy, but now I know I have the Kling seal of approval then I'll be doing them all :eek: :p ;)

i was worried about you thats all :D ;)

of course u have my seal of approval for doing EVERYTHING, but want u to come back with a little less of the shakes :lol: ;)

klingclubber said:
of course u have my seal of approval for doing EVERYTHING, but want u to come back with a little less of the shakes :lol: ;)

Did I still have the shakes on Saturday :eek:

Altho in my defence that could have been cos it was 2pm when we opened the first bottle of wine and I do start to shake a bit if I don't get my first glass at midday on the dot :p ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

Did I still have the shakes on Saturday :eek:

Altho in my defence that could have been cos it was 2pm when we opened the first bottle of wine and I do start to shake a bit if I don't get my first glass at midday on the dot :p ;)

no honey you were fine on sunday, it was you telling me when u came back from ibiza about the shakes,

midday on the dot, good to know ;)

klingclubber said:
no honey you were fine on sunday, it was you telling me when u came back from ibiza about the shakes,

Shakes are just part of the post-Ibiza experience..........aren't they :oops: anyone :eek: HELP :p

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

Shakes are just part of the post-Ibiza experience..........aren't they :oops: anyone :eek: HELP :p

of course :D ;)

(tracy really has no idea ;) )

There is definitely a wider choice of nights on this year, but don't worry as long as your having a good time where you are at it doesn't matter whats going on at other places.
I unfortunately missed out on a whole week ( the better week as well )

Back