Backed, survived yet another trip and for those of you wondering....

after many many many MANY visits - its probably up there in the top 3 :eek:

I think a lot of it had to do with meeting up with so many really sound people and having a great laugh - I mean we only did Subliminal and Defected - hardly earth shattering music but thoroughly thoroughly enjoyable nights out - the fun is back in Ibiza (it probably never went away for most people), but I definately came back feeling more loved up with the Island than broken by the Island 8)

Glad to hear you had a great time 8) The people definately make the place. I found there to be a nice mix this year, all very freindly !!

It was great meeting you guys, even though we were all a little worse for wear :confused:

I'm still ill btw, this nasty virus is horrid :spank:

i look forward to doing it again in the future. ;)

ps we're going for the weekend of the closings for We love ;)

Glad to hear you had a great time 8) The people definately make the place. I found there to be a nice mix this year, all very freindly !!

It was great meeting you guys, even though we were all a little worse for wear :confused:

I'm still ill btw, this nasty virus is horrid :spank:

i look forward to doing it again in the future. ;)

ps we're going for the weekend of the closings for We love ;)

An absolute pleasure to meet you and yours, you have a very beautiful wife - I said to Phil at Pacha "God look at Mrs Liam, she is chic, classy and she has this 1000 mega-watt smile and I have a sweaty face and a 1000 yard stare...." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

September beckons us definately - I am willing to sacrifice 3 trips to London in the next 6 weeks for partying to come back out at the end of Sept 8)

An absolute pleasure to meet you and yours, you have a very beautiful wife - I said to Phil at Pacha "God look at Mrs Liam, she is chic, classy and she has this 1000 mega-watt smile and I have a sweaty face and a 1000 yard stare...." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

September beckons us definately - I am willing to sacrifice 3 trips to London in the next 6 weeks for partying to come back out at the end of Sept 8)

Why thank you, she is accompanying me in september. We said after my week being rather pooh due to me being ill, we will defo be going back in september.

I know you dont 'do' space, but you should really try coming for WLS closing, we have a great get together on the terrace, you'd love it !!

Why thank you, she is accompanying me in september. We said after my week being rather pooh due to me being ill, we will defo be going back in september.

I know you dont 'do' space, but you should really try coming for WLS closing, we have a great get together on the terrace, you'd love it !!

Remind me of the dates again?

.........but will there be "space" at Space - I need my "futhafunckinspace" to dance in remember! :lol:

Remind me of the dates again?

.........but will there be "space" at Space - I need my "futhafunckinspace" to dance in remember! :lol:

As what John says, weekend of the 26th.

No problem for space, due to its later opening times, and increased competition on the sundays the closings arent anywhere as busy as they used to be.

You should seriously consider that weekend, there'l be a great crowd from here there, plus you'd love Funkagenda closing the terrace, plus Basement Jaxx are playing as is Jori Voorn. It should be epic 8) Of all the closing weekends this looks ace 8)

To be totally truthful - I will have my work cut out dragging Phil to Space - in fact I know I will be wasting my time even mentioning it to him....

BUT having said that - we could still be around those dates anyway for any other meet ups that may or may not be on the cards.... 8)

To be totally truthful - I will have my work cut out dragging Phil to Space - in fact I know I will be wasting my time even mentioning it to him....

BUT having said that - we could still be around those dates anyway for any other meet ups that may or may not be on the cards.... 8)

Tell him you're taking him to a Baement Jaxx concert, that heppens to be at space ;)

If not, I'm sure we could get together at other venues !!

Tell him you're taking him to a Baement Jaxx concert, that heppens to be at space ;)

If not, I'm sure we could get together at other venues !!

I'll just tell him you're there - maybe that will work ;)

ok - so sometime between the 20th- 30th Sept it is then.... Holiday Chart at work is good for Sept so ......

I'll just tell him you're there - maybe that will work ;)

ok - so sometime between the 20th- 30th Sept it is then.... Holiday Chart at work is good for Sept so ......

TBH it was difficult to hold a decent conversation at 4.30am in the state we were in :lol:
It'd be great to meet properly, sober'ish ;) Gareth included.

Very cool! I'm excited! Our trips could finally, after all these years, coincide! :lol:

It'd be great if we could all party together. i think the last time we did John was the closings in 2008 :eek: been too long mate.

see ya on the terrace ;)

Well surprisingly, Phil is well up for a return visit. so this could be a goer! .....

I know!! clubs and stuff is not conducive to a good ole chinwag really is it - specially the state we all got into on the Sat 8)

maybe a dinner / drinks would be a good idea as well as a mega clubbing session.... :) (now that we're all sensible and like to eat and drink once in a while - just not on the same night as a club for me - cant do it :confused:)

Back