Backed, survived yet another trip and for those of you wondering....

crikey, why didn't you let us know you were coming. don't keep it so quiet next time.

crikey, why didn't you let us know you were coming. don't keep it so quiet next time.

it was a "quiet week" :lol::lol: and pretty much short notice for me..... no prior planning, no club homework - just turned up and seen what was what - although I did have time to meet up with El Grego, Agentundercover and weloveliam@space and friends.....

If only you had made it to Pacha Stephen.......... ;)

Sorry I missed you Steph, played the OC on Monday but Thursday's gig went pear-shaped. They had a new DJ take over with a contract to play every night, might be the end of my 5 years at the OC :( Hope you had a good time. Must say I really enjoyed the Zoo Project on Wednesday, first time I've been, loved it. :D

Sorry I missed you Steph, played the OC on Monday but Thursday's gig went pear-shaped. They had a new DJ take over with a contract to play every night, might be the end of my 5 years at the OC :( Hope you had a good time. Must say I really enjoyed the Zoo Project on Wednesday, first time I've been, loved it. :D

Les - I didnt even make it past the hotel chill out bar on the Thu night - I was so :eek: still..... I got as far as the Golden Buddah - fell on a bed and lay there for 2 hrs eating and drinking Bloody Mary's - sorry to hear about your gig being binned tho..... plenty of other bars tho eh ;) xx

Hmm, tempted.

Cracking week. Don't think I'll ever do the airport straight from Pacha again, though. :D

The worst of it was - you looked quite normal when we left the club - just goes to show how bad I must have been....

I wouldnt mention a second visit to Daz just yet - I think he's still traumatised by last week's flight home.... :eek:

Did you have to sit next to anyone for the return journey all sweaty and destroyed? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back