Baby friendly apts in San An with view of sunset

sweet sensation

Have posted this in open chat but not sure how many people look in there so posting it here too :)

Can anyone help me please? For the first time we are thinking of going to Ibiza with an 8 month old baby and I have no idea where to stay that is baby friendly but also has a view of the sunset from our balcony.

We normally stay in apartments that people own rather than complexs but as we can only go for 5 days this is proving very difficult as most have a minimum stay of a week :confused:

We are looking to go from 30th May so Im thinking if wont be too busy around the San An area, but we also dont want to stay somewhere where our baby is going to be disturbed by 'party goers' lol!

Has anyone stayed at the Catalina above Savannah? If so would it be suitable for a baby?

Thanks in advance :D

there are literally tens of hotels and apartments from kanya area through centre of san towards hawaii/bahia and right around the bay, all of which have sunset views.

you'd have to request that the room had a sea/sunset view obviously, but there are too many to list really.

as for a personal recommendation, nothing springs to mind, but if you went for a smaller place, there's less chance you'd have to put up with noise/disruption.

catalina is a popular choice with clubbers/younger crowd cos of where it is. meets what you're looking for, but it might be a bit hit and miss as to whether it's suitable.

also some lovely front line apartments nr Kuhmaras and along that bit of coastline towards Port es Torrent.....

I have some names at home so will look them out for you hon. xx

The reason we want a sunset view from our balcony is cos Sasha is asleep by 8.30pm so we would have to watch the sunset from where we are staying. Plus as we wont be going clubbing it would be nice to have an apartment with a nice view! We are considering Space opening for a few hours during the day tho, just not sure Im ready to leave Sasha with a babysitter, especially someone he doesnt know????!!!

I have been scanning the net looking for places and youre right theres loads of them, which is why I thought Id ask for a recommendation :)

I wasnt sure about Catalina cos of where it was...Sasha is a pretty good sleeper once hes asleep and he can sleep through quite loud house music lol but not sure about people screaming and running through the corridors (not that ive ever stayed anywhere where thats happened!)!

Thanks Steph, that would be great :)

We took our daughter when she was 3 months and saw the sunset from Cafe Del Mar no problem. When babies are tired they will sleep whenever and whereever. Just wrap her in the buggy and away you go. Easy peezy.

Stayed at Port Torrents which was fine, no problem. Was in May though so was a bit quieter.

I wasnt sure about Catalina cos of where it was...Sasha is a pretty good sleeper once hes asleep and he can sleep through quite loud house music lol but not sure about people screaming and running through the corridors (not that ive ever stayed anywhere where thats happened!)!

I stayed at Catlina early season a few times and it was pretty quiet.

(If you see any young 'uns you can tell them that if they keep quiet you can arrange for them to meet Sasha on the last day of your holiday. If they get confused and think you mean the famous DJ, that's not your fault, is it?:lol:)

(If you see any young 'uns you can tell them that if they keep quiet you can arrange for them to meet Sasha on the last day of your holiday. If they get confused and think you mean the famous DJ, that's not your fault, is it?:lol:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Shhh please Sasha is trying to get some much deserved shut eye!!" LOVE it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

El Coto Apartments in Cala Gracio. Stayed there last year and going again this year. Just a 10 min stroll up the coast from Kanya etc. Going again in June/July. They are independant so you can book with them direct, they now have a web page in the accommodation section on spotlight. Our balcony had a perfect sunset view. The apartments are located in a very quiet spot too so I am sure it would be great. While we were there last year there were a couple of babies and toddlers around.

If you want any more details PM me.

Cheers Steph, I think i have found an apt above rumis gym but it wouldnt hurt to see what else was out there :)

does anyone know if an apt above rumis gym would deffo get a sunset view?

what was the catalina like? does it have a kitchen?

lol :lol: most people think we named him after him aswell but we didnt, we just liked the name...he often gets mistaken for a girl tho :confused:

Cheers Steph, I think i have found an apt above rumis gym but it wouldnt hurt to see what else was out there :)

does anyone know if an apt above rumis gym would deffo get a sunset view?

I doubt it. The apartments are located on the one way road round san an bay just before you get to BN3 and Playabella. I think there is fairly new apartments directly opposite them just before the coast so its likely any sunset view would likely be blocked. :rolleyes:

I doubt it. The apartments are located on the one way road round san an bay just before you get to BN3 and Playabella. I think there is fairly new apartments directly opposite them just before the coast so its likely any sunset view would likely be blocked. :rolleyes:

bollox! hmm the owner says that you can see 98% of the sunset....do i believe her???! :confused:

Back